Chapter 1

The Specter Speeder was parked right outside Casper High. With Danny's entire class boarding for a two day field trip to the Ghost Zone. Great just what he needed, everyone he cares about and his biggest enemy's all in one place. 

It had been two years since the "Incident" that turned him into a half ghost or halfa as the other ghosts called him.

"Danny!" Maddie Fenton called out to her son.

Suddenly he snapped out of his inner thoughts and looked at his mom.

"Danny, honey. It's time to go everybody else is already on board." His mom called from the Specter Speeder.

"Okay, I'm coming." Danny called back, wondering if they would, in fact, ever come back.

When he got on the speeder he went straight to the back to sit with Sam and Tucker. 

"I have the feeling that something bad is going to happen." Danny said to no one in particular.

"Danny," Sam said, "we are going into the Ghost Zone something bad is bound to happen." She said with a smirk.

"It's okay Danny," Tucker told him, "I have a Ghost Radar on my PDA, the only ghost around is you."

They were at the portal now. They were really in for it.

"Okay kids, we are entering the ghost zone!" said Jack Fenton excitedly. 

Everyone scrambled to get a good look out the window at the ghost zone. Mr. Lancer gave them a quizzical look then went to see the infamous ghost zone himself.

Everyone was Oh-ing and Ah-ing at the black and neon-green swirled sky, with floating islands and purple doors. Dash being completely well... Dash, asked Mrs. and Mr. Fenton "What is through those doors?"

She gave a sheepish smile and said, "We aren't really sure, you see this is our first time in the ghost zone."

"WHAT!" Mr. Lancer said.

As Mr. Lancer was ranting on and on to Mr. and Mrs. Fenton. Danny muttered, "The doors are ghosts lairs, sometimes time paradoxes and even lead to space."

All the students just stared at Danny. With there mouths wide open. 

"How do you know that Fenturd?" Dash asked.

Danny not really knowing what to do said, "Well Dash, I have been to the ghost zone before."

"No, your lying your too chicken to go into the ghost zone by tour self." Dash spat at him.

"He wasen't alone, he had us." Sam said.

"Your all liars!" Dash yelled. 

That got Mr. Lancer's attention. He started walking toward the comotion. 

"What in Shakespeare's sonnets is going on over here?" Mr. Lancer asked. 

"Fenton and his loser friends say they have been to the ghost zone before." Dash told him.

Mr. Lancer just stood there baffled. Just then the speeder started shaking.

"Ghost Child I know you are in there. If you don't come out then I will come in."

"Sulker," Danny wispered to Sam And Tucker, "You distract everyone so I can slip out okay?" he asked.

"Sounds good to me."said Tucker, and just like that Danny went intangable and slipped out of the speeder. 

END OF CHAPTER 1

Hey guys this is my first Danny Phantom Fic. I will try to update every Night but I have Basketball Practice. I hope you guys like it!

-PhantomGirl23