Chapter 9

A/N: Sorry going to be really short. Wrote in class😉.

DANNY POV
"I'm what!" I screamed at Clockwork.
"Your becoming a full ghost because you are the rightful heir to the throne of the Ghost Zone."
"Will I have to live here full time?" I asked him.
"Yes you will have to live here they are already built you a palace." Clockwork answered.
"A palace huh?"
"What would you expect? A shed?" clockwork said with a smirk. "Danny, you might as well take your class to your palace, they can go home through the portal there and you can stay for your coronation. If you would like you could let your classmates stay for your coronation. They are going to find out anyway when you don't return with them."

I thought about what clockwork had said. I really had no choice with the whole king of the ghost zone thing, and my secret was going to be out eventually.

"I agree, they are going to find out anyway and I really have no choice in the matter of being King do I?"

"No the throne is yours and yours alone." Clockwork said. "Your palace id about three days hike west of here. You could make it in time for a days rest and your coronation."

"Good idea, we will leave first thing in the morning. I'm going to rest for today."

"Of course your Highness." Clockwork said with a bow, "as you wish."

And just like that time started again, and  Clockwork was gone.

"King of the Ghost Zone... wow." I said to myself. Then I turned to my friends who were circled around me and asked them, "Did you know?"