Chapter 3

MR. LANCER POV

After the whole Ghost Boy fiasco I started taking attendance again. 

"Dash."

"Here"

"Paulenia."

"Here"

"Daniel."

*silence

"Daniel? Has anyone seen Daniel?" I said looking right at Sam and Tucker.

I wonder where he is. I thought. He must have disappeared right before the the Ghost Boy showed up. There is something very strange about that...

DANNY POV 

I flew towards the Specter Speeder. After I turned intangible and drifted down through the roof of the speeder. I decided to turn visible still in Phantom form.

"Is everyone okay?" I looked around the speeder. Mr. Lancer gave me a odd look. I wonder why?  All of a sudden Maddie Fenton pushed her way threw the high-schoolers so she was facing Danny with her bazooka ready.

"Get back you evil ecto-plasmic fiend!" Maddie shouted at him.

"Wait! I'm not evil! I can help you get out of the ghost zone." I told everyone.

out of nowhere Mr. Lancer said," you look very familiar."

Oh- no he must think I look like well...Me!

"Umm.... You have probably have seen me fight ghosts in Amity Park, or something."

"Must be, must be." Mr. Lancer mumbled to him self.

"Well... anyway... from where we are we could reach Ember's island before it gets dark."

"Wait! It gets dark in the ghost zone?"

"Sure it does. Why wouldn't it."

And with that we started heading towards Ember's island.

Hey guys sorry its a short one I will try to write more tomorrow. Been really busy. Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you guys think in the comments!

Luv you all... PhantomGirl23