Chapter 10

DANNY POV

"Did we know what?" Tucker asked.

"Did you know that I am to be crowned king of the Ghost Zone in five days?" I said.

Everyone went silent. No one moved. I became quite creepy so I said.

"We leave first thing tomorrow morning to start heading to my new castle."

"Well where is your new castle?" Sam asked. She looked uncertain about traveling so soon.

"Its about 5 days directly west of here." I told her.

"Five days!!! With all those idiots out there! We wont even make it 5 hours!" Sam shouted.

"I know but we will have protection from Pandora's guards and the nearest portal is at my castle." I reasoned with her.

"I know but still Dash wont last 5 minutes without complaining and then theirs Paulina..."

"I know Sam I really do but we have to leave tomorrow. My Death-day is in five days, and that's going to be the day of my coronation."

"I guess I wont be able to change your mind will I."

"Nope!"

"Well I better tell them to get packed."

"Thanks Sam. Your the best."

"I better be." And with that she left the room.

I think I was blushing because my face felt really hot.

"Frostbite will you help me get to my room and get my stuff?" I asked.

"Of course Great One." Frostbite said.

He rushed over to help me out of bed. When we walked out of the room everyone was staring at us. My mom pulled out a blaster and aimed it at Frostbite.

"Let go of my son!" she yelled

"Mom! Its OK he is helping me get to my room."

"But he is a ghost and ghosts can't be trusted!"

"Yes they can mom. I trust every ghost in this home and even some outside of it." 

With that I turned, with the aid of Frostbite, and left. When I got to my room there was a bright green glow coming from under the door.

A/N: Hey guys so sorry for not updating sooner. The holidays got really crazy and I didn't have much time to write. Hope you like it, I will try to update more frequently.

Yours in Fandom,

PhantomGirl23