Chapter 2: Desert challenge

Tikel's POV

We travelled from the city nearest to the desert into the desert itself and as we did Ameta had decided to put the sand cover she had on.

I pulled my special purple cloak over myself and put the sand goggles I had on so to see better in this sandy place.

"We have to be getting close." Ameta told me but I could already sense a psychic energy in the distance. 'We are close to some life but its who that I question.' I told Ameta telepathically.

Ameta nodded although after doing so the sound of sandspeeders could be heard in the distance.

"Sand speeders... Meaning it must be them." Ameta said and I agreed.

We kept walking and eventually came upon the camp of the desert diggers. "Ah you must be the two helpers." A krookadile said and he had a few vigoroth and machoke with him.

"That is us." Ameta told him and then I nodded to agree with the statement.

"I see well then let's get started okay men and women take to the speeders! Let's get digging!" The krookadile commanded and I climbed onto his speedster whilst Ameta went on one belonging to a vigoroth.

"We spotted a desert dune and it had some treasure inside so we decided to call on some help to find some treasure." The krookadile explained.

"I see... Hmm so we are digging out a big dune." I said and the krookadile gave a nod.

"My name is Zanna by the way." Zanna told me and I gave a nod.

"I'm Tikel." I told him and got an interesting smile.

We kept going but eventually the speeders stopped at the large dune and they are right there is treasure in that dune.

"Okay men and women its time for a treasure hunt!" Zanna yelled and everyone got out digging tools whilst I set to work by using psychic and as I did I had found some small sculptures made of gold and other metals.

"Hmm a natural in treasure finding aren't ya Tikel." Zanna had praised and I nodded. "Thank you." I responded whilst Ameta wasn't having as much of a great time.

We kept digging and I kept coming across totems and rare carvings but not what I was looking for.

'Will I ever find it?' I asked myself while searching.

"Don't go too deep in the dune however because we don't know if traps were set here." Zanna advised and we all agreed.