Chapter 4: Time Temple

Tikel's POV

Once we reached the city and got to a nearby hotel like place we rested there. "Okay time to split the treasures up." Zanna said with a smile on his maw.

"Okay so since Tikel and Ameta found these treasures then they take these ones." Zanna said and he put the treasures Ameta and I found into two sacks and gave them to us.

"Thank you." I told zanna and he nodded. "I should thank you for the help." Zanna told me back.

"Hmm well any case we might as well go now since we completed the request... Cmon Tikel let's get moving." Ameta told me and I agreed. "It was a pleasure and thank you for the map."

"Much welcome and good luck." Zanna told me and I thanked him again.

"So let's get to the train station... I want out of this desert city." Ameta complained and I just let out a light chuckle.

"What's with the laugh?" Ameta asked me and I shook my head. "You complaining about this city." I told Ameta.

"Whatever." Ameta rolled her eyes then when we reached the train station we bought our tickets back to the guild.

"When we get back we have to give some of this treasure to Prower." I told Ameta.

"Aw dang it." Ameta sighed.

I chuckled a little but then looked at the map a little. "Time tower... Hmm I'll have to bring this information to Prower." I said to myself.

"I think you have to do more stuff with normal people." Ameta said with a sigh.

"Quiet." I said and felt annoyed... Its not like I need many friends when I have a goal to meet lord dialga.