Problem Solver

"There are three bears in the house, daddy bear, mommy bear, baby bear~" you sang Jungki's favorite song for bedtime, your son slowly closed his eyelids as you sing. His tiny fingers were touching your face in random motion as if it's dancing along with the beat, that's his habit before he sleeps.

              You gently tapped his back and continued sing, "Daddy bear is fat~ Mommy bear is slim~ baby bear is cute~ " Jungki's long eyelash battled as he drift into deeper sleep, he just like his dad, Simon Dominic. While you as his mom, only gave him a high pitch voice as inheritance. Simon took over everything on Jungki's presence.

             "I'm home.." Simon's voice could be heard from your bedroom and caused your sleepy son opened his eyes, he blinked few times while looking at you.

             "It's daddy.." you whispered, Jungki were waiting for Simon because for the past days your husband always come at the midnight and went to work before Jungki wakes up. He probably missed his dad, "should we go out to see him?" you asked.

             "Aniya." He replied nonchalantly then yawned, Jungki was too sleepy to respond Simon's arrival.

             "Can mommy go to see daddy for a while?" you asked again and he nodded, giving you permission to greet Simon. You smiled and kissed his cheek before get off from the bed, putting a bolster in his arms so he can cuddle with it. "Mommy will be back with daddy, so we can sleep together. Okay?"

              "Mmmm.." his sleepiness already took over his body. Then you walked out from master bedroom and found your husband stood in front of refrigerator as he held water bottle. His hair was messed and his eye bags getting more noticeable for you to see it, he looked really tired.

               "Oppa.." you called as you move towards him.

               "Hi, baby.." he gave you small smile before opened his arms, giving you a warm hug.

               "Is everything okay? You look so tired.." You kissed his cheek and hugged him, Simon worked really hard and all of his thoughts poured in his work, but he still managed the balance between his career and his family as well. Due his busy schedule he still spare his times to call you and your son, it's difficult for you too because you have to take care Jungki full day plus sometimes you have to deal with his tantrum, asking for his dad.

               "Yeah, but I'm happy it's finally over. Where's my son?" he kissed the top of your head while his arms still wrapping your body, the way he said 'my son' sounded like he's the one and only own Jungki. He forgot the fact that he can't have Jungki in his life without you, you're the essential part for creating adorable creature named Jungki.

              "Tsk, he's also my son, you know.." you pouted, earning Simon's chuckle. He knew you were jealous at his possessiveness over Jungki

              "Okay, so where's our son?" He corrected his question, emphasizing on word 'our' due your possession problem as well.

             "He's on the bed, sleepy. Just wait here, I'll put Jungki sleep then I'll cook for you.." you looked up at your tired but still hot husband, waiting for his opinion of your idea.

             "It's fine, I'll take shower and join both of you." He pecked your lips first before asked another question, "How are you, baby?"

             "Not good." You replied while playing an ornament on the chest of his T-shirt.

            "Why? Did something bad happen?" he gently rubbed your back, comforting you.