Wedding Ring

"Say bye bye~" you asked your son to say good bye to his dad.

"Daddy, bye bye~" he waved his tiny hand towards your phone screen where he could see his dad's face.

"Okay, bye bye~ I love you Jungki-ya~" your husband replied in cute voice. He was on tour for this past two weeks and his schedule every night is face timing with you and your son or if Jungki already fallen asleep, he would asked you to do some sexy face time since he couldn't meet you for quite long time to fulfill his ‘need’.

“I love you too, daddy! Please bring a lot of candy!” Jungki demanded with his cute face to make his dad grants his wish. You could see your husband chuckles on his adorable son’s aegyo.

“Ah, this one?” your husband showed up a chocolate stick which is you and your son favorite, he unwrapped the chocolate and eat it by himself.

“I want it too!” Jungki suddenly wailing, crying over his favorite chocolate that already in your husband’s mouth. He turned his back and hugged you, asking for console hug because of his naughty dad.

“Shhhh, it’s okay baby, daddy is joking..” you hugged your son and shook your head while your husband still busy munching the chocolate and mouthing sorry to you.

“Jungki-ya, I’m sorry~” he tried to convince his upset son, “Look! It’s all yours!” he showed a big pack of chocolate.

You patted Jungki’s back, “Look, daddy bought you a lot of chocolate!”

With his big and round eyes which inherited from his dad, he looked up at you. “Really?” he wiped his teary eyes with his tiny hand and looked back at phone screen or your hand.

“It’s here!” your husband shook the big package, showing off to his lovely son.

“Whoaaah~” your son looked amazed and happy, he clapped his hands excitedly, “Jungki’s chocolate!”

“Yes, but I’ll give you if you listen to your mom. Okay?”

“Okay, daddy! I’ll listen to mommy!” Jungki nodded furiously and jumped out from your lap, he ran to the living room while shouting as he wanted to announce the world, “Daddy bought me chocolate! Yeayyy!!”

Finally it’s back to peaceful and happy after wailing and teary incident by your son, you waved your hand saying goodbye to your husband since your son wasn’t there, you turned into sweet and clingy wife, asking your loves one to come home soon because you missed him so much, "Oppa, come home soon~"

"Babe." He called.

"Yes?"

"Where's your ring?" he asked you, his face showed that he wasn’t happy with what he saw. You glanced at your right hands, there’s nothing on your fingers or in other words; you lost your wedding ring and you couldn't remember where the last time you saw it. It’s almost one week you’ve been trying to search all over the place on your house, but you couldn’t find it. And remembering how much your husband treasure your wedding ring as a sign of love and commitment, Jung Kiseok or better known as his famous stage name; Simon Dominic. He must be upset and angry when he knew the truth that you lost your wedding ring.

You shifted your phone screen back to your face so Simon couldn’t see your unsolved problem; your right hand with no ring. "Ahh, I took it off because it's itchy." You lied. You knew it was nonsense excuse but what else you can think of?

"You didn't lose it, right?" he knew you always wear your ring and you have not allergy into gold, that’s why he suspect you lost your ring.

“No, oppa. Don’t worry..”