Proposal

"Your permission will be the key of her final decision.." Simon played his ice coffee's straw, his mind were wondering.

           "Is that so?" your dad chuckled.

            "She probably leave me hanging.." he corrected his seat position, studying your dad expression. Simon must be stressed thinking about his plan.

             "I thought she loves you." Your dad sipped his tea, seems like he wasn't worry at all.

             "She is, but her young blood is confusing.." Simon let out a soft sigh, he needed your father's support. He needed a team. Your mom and your dad support are his best weapon.

             "Should I force her to marry you?" your dad offered him cheekily.

             "Dad, am I that desperate?"

              The conversation between him and your dad yesterday is still lingering on Simon's ear.

              Propose. Proposal. Marriage. You. He mumbled those words to himself. He turned 36 years old this year and he had a thought to marry you as soon as possible, dating for almost 4 years, 2 years sharing apartment and having fun with you weren't made him satisfied enough. He wanted to settle down, a commitment, and the important thing is he wanted you to be his. You were not too worried about married and stuff, because you're still 26 and you think Simon wasn't ready at all. So you decided to go with the flow. Simon might looked chill and never wanted to settle down, but deep down in his heart you weren't aware that he wanted a family. And marrying you is his right answer.

            Before he asked you, he wanted to make sure that your parents are on his side. After got your parents' permission, he would prepare everything and propose you when you back from vacation. Simon was so nervous preparing his mental to ask you, but he couldn't fight his tired body so he fell asleep while waiting for you.

            You arrived from your vacation early in the morning because of the flight delay and found Simon sleeping peacefully on the bed. You tip toed approaching him and squatted on the edge of bed, looking at your boyfriend's face.

             He really looks like a baby when he sleep. So lovable. And joining him on the bed was tempting, so you carefully crawled on the bed and took the position beside him

             You didn't know how long you've been looking at his face.

             His face is the one and only you want to see every morning, every day. You want Simon, only him. He's the one who still give you kiss and warm hug even if the world hit you hard. He's the one who pats you and tells you that everything will be alright even if the universe maltreats you. Simon is home. And you only need him.

             You smiled as you observed his creature, his long lashes, his nose, his lips. You love everything about him and enjoy the beautiful view of his face without him knowing is the best moment. You wanted to kiss his lips. Damn, Simon's lips is your weakness.

             "How long have you been staring me like that?" he mumbled sleepily while rubbing his eyes. Oh, he woke up!

             "I could staring you like this for the rest of my life.." you gave him sweet smile as you snuggled closer to him. You missed this guy so much.

              Simon smiled shyly and pulled you closer to his embrace. His warm hug gave you secure feel, he kissed your hair as he used to do. "Did you eat poisoned food or something? You're too sweet today.. This isn't right." he mocked you. As always, your boyfriend really knows how to play with your emotion.