Cheeky Simon

"What should I bring from here?" You asked while searching deeply on his walking closet. For next month, Simon would be going on tour and as a clingy girlfriend you insisted to bring something from his closet so you could use it or touch it whenever you miss him.

           "Just bring me already." He offered himself while opened his arm widely, asking for your hug.

            You turned around to face him and playfully punched his abs, "I don't want you, tsk."

           "But I want you.. now~" he stepped closer to you and purposely whispered with his husky voice to seduce you.

           "Go away you pervert!" you hit his chest lightly and back to searching on his closet while he laughed on his own joke. That's what Simon always be, bold, straight forward and cheeky, but it doesn't mean he has no romantic side. Simon is helplessly romantic guy, ever. He loves to give you a simple surprise even though there's no special reason, he just love to see how your eyes sparkling whenever you say you're thank you for having him.

           Finally you found his white hoodie with Ssamthingspecial written on it. "Oh, I need this one!" You exclaimed as you took it off from hanger and showed to him.

           "You can have anything, baby. It's all yours.."

          "Then I will sell everything here since all of them are mine." You said jokingly, testing Simon's reaction.

           "Try me." He said confidently.

           "I will sell your apartment as well, so when you're back from tour you have nothing except me." You kissed his cheek and earned a big grin on his face.

           "Then I should bring yours too."

           "What do you want?"

           He slipped his hand under your skirt and gently pulled off your panties, "This one."

--------end---------