Crazy In Love With You

Thanks you @BlehhYou for the book cover :)

Chapter 1

I was lying on a soft, fluffy couch in our living room reading "Wattpad". Oh how I wish to have the girl's life (girl in the Wattpad). How perfect! Maybe I can say that because unfortunately, I was a broken hearted girl before. But hey that was before. Wanna know the guy I was talking about? He's Evan, Evan Franz Mason. We became bestfriends after some long time of being snobbers.. we became so close.. people think we're crazy but yeah, who cares.

"Sharlz," Mom was calling me from the kitchen,"come, let's have dinner!" As I heard the word "dinner" I hurriedly went up. I'm seriously hungry. I heard my stomach crying a while ago. "Yeah mom, coming!" I responded loud enough to be heard.

As I enter our kitchen, I smelled something yummy. I went to pick if what mom was cooking. "Yay! Mom, right timing! I love it! Fried Chicken, here I come," I happily said to mom. Mom laughed at me. "Uh, why? Something funny?" I asked wondering. "Not much at all, but I remember you told me last time you said 'I need to lose weight' and now... You're dying to eat chicken," She said. "Whatever mom, I can't help it!" I exclaimed as I started to eat.

---------------------------
So, whatcha think guys? Did you like it? Well, chapter 1 is just probably like a preface and a short story about Sharlz's life.
Please vote/comment/share
:)

please reeeeaaaddd!!

Love,
Gabbie <3 :*