Chapter 8

Chapter 8

---EVAN'S POV---

I don't know what to say. He chose me over her first love. The guy loved so much.

"I loved you too, you know that right? Yes, what I did was wrong, but, Sharlz, it was just a single mistake." I tried to explain.

"Ev, yes, I know, I know you did loved me, I-I just can't moveon from what you did. I trusted you... so much." She cried.

"What about now?" I asked her.

"What 'now'?"

"Do y-you still l-love him?" I stuttered my words. I'm nervous for her answer.

What if yes? I don't think so, she chose me over him, why still love him now? Right?

"I don't know Evan, I'm confused." she muttered.

"Oh." is the only thing I can answer.

"Did you loved me?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. And.. And.." she stopped.

"And?"

"I do still love you now." A small smile appeared on my face.

But wait, I thought she's confuse if she still loves Kyle?

"But I thought, you're con-" she didn't let me finish and quickly answered me.

"Well, I wasn't finish speaking," she smiled back.

♙♥♙♡♛♘♛★⇧♘♕♘♙♞♔♘⇧♘♚★⇨★

---SHARLZ'S POV---

Wow. I just said I love him.

Don't be shock. It's true anyway. My subconscious said.

"Sharlz?"

"Hmm?" I looked at him.

"Err.. By the way, the dinner, please, still come" He pleaded.

Dinner or date? I smiled.

"Dinner?" I teased.

"Fine date, Sharlz, you know what? I can never lie to you again." He looked at me seriously.

"Hm? I will." I cheerly said..

"Pick you up at 7 sharp."

"Okay," I stood up from the bench signaling for us to leave. "What about class? We should go back. You still have 10 mins before your next class. Well, I don't have any next class, but I still need to go back and find our school's president."

"Oh yeah, c'mon." He motioned me to follow him and I did as said. He held my hand to the left. I felt electricity when he held me. I miss this feeling. I miss him badly.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

He parked at the school parking lot. I looked at our school time. 1 minute. Jeez.

"Sharlz!" I heard someone called me. I tilted my head to see who's calling me. It's Khylie, my cousin.

"Hey Khy!" I smiled.

"Where have you been? I've been searching for you the whole lunch."

"Sorry Khy, I-uh-have to go back home, I left my papers, about the Coronation proposals." I tried to smile to convince her. Lie.

"Oh, yeah, my cousin is the school's Vice President," she teased."But anyway, Sharlz, Martha told me a while ago to tell you that she'll be absent tomorrow til' the end of the week." She said.