Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I went down to prepare for our breakfast, my mom usually wakes up later than me, you know, she's a doctor.

"Mom?" I was shocked to see my mom up so early.

"Hey sweetie," she smiled, "breakfast's ready."

I smiled back. "Who are you? My mom should be sleeping by now." I half joked.

"Oh sweetie, I'm just happy for you." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You and Evan."

"Ugh, how did you know?" I want to be the first one to tell her.

"A little birdy told me."

After our little chit chat about me and Evan, I helped my mom to clean up the plates.

A horn startled me. I jumped back in shock.

"I'll continue washing that, go, before Martha gets impatient." We both cracked a laugh at what she said. But I remembered, it isn't Martha who's going to pick me up.

"Mum, it's Evan." I said.

"Oh, go now sweetie, bye love you."

"Love you too!"

I got my bag and opened the door when my mom called me.

"Oh Sharlz!"

"Yeah?"

"I.. Nothing... go sweetie.. bye!" My mom suddenly changed her mind. She was going to tell me something, I kmow that.

"Uh, okay, bye."

I went to Ev's passenger seat and quickly gave him a peck in his lips.

But the peck turned out into making out. He cupped my cheek whilist I'm holding his blonde hair. He moved his lip to the corner of my lip down to my neck. He suck my neck earning a moan from me. I pulled out from the kiss as I was panting.

"God, Sharlz." He said, "I missed that." I cracked a smile with what he said.

The day passed by quickly. When we arrived school, Martha quickly threw thousands of questions to me and of course, I had to answer those. Then at lunch, I was so uncomfortable because I can feel Kyle looking at me the whole lunch. Evan noticed it and suggested to go to the park. (School park).

There we sat like normal couples talking nonsense things until the bell rang. Well, half of the day ended good. Kyle was nowhere to be seen and to say it was a little relif.

Currently, Evan, Ian, me and Martha are heading to the nearest Starbucks here in Beckham.

"Man, congrats! You finally got her back!" Ian smacked Evan's back playfully.

"Thanks, man!" Evan replied.

"Hey Ian!" I called out.

"Yes?" He turned to see me.

"Need a little talk to you, yeah?"

"Uh okay." Evan and Martha looked at me confusingly but shrugged it off and continued walking then Ian and I stayed at the back for some privacy.

"So." Ian said.

"You like her don't you?" I smiled.

"Who specifically is her?" He played innocent.

"C'mon! Of course my bestfriend, Martha!"

"Uh no! I don't. I mean yes, no, yes, fine yes!" He finally gave in.

"A little tip here. Tomorrow, after class, take her to Tao Yuan, a chinese restaurant. Her favorite." I smiled. At least I know he likes Martha back.

"You mean to take her to a date?" he asked.

"Duh!" I gave him a 'what-the-hell-of-course' look.

"Uh, okay I'll try."

I admit that I never thought talking to Ian about this would just be a piece of cake.

When we arrived to Starbucks, we ordered our favorites. Mine is Strawberries and Cream.

Evan sat beside me with his arms hanged around me.

Throughout the night, we were all just laughing from each ither jokes. Especially Ian's jokes. I can notice that Ian and Martga are stealing glances to each other.

"They'll make a cute couple, right?" I whispered to Evan.

"Sure, they will, but we're cuter." he said, smirking."

"Mhmm." I agreed.

After our hangout night, we all wento back to our own house. Evan dropped me to my house.

"Goodnight, babe." he said, kissing my forehead, "I love you." he added.

"Goodnight, Ev, I love you too." I gave him a smile and went out of his car.

I opened the door of my house. I was surprise to see my mom still awake. It's already past 11pm.

"Mom? Why are you still up? You still have a work right?" I asked.

"Oh hey honey," she smiles,"I waited for you to tell you something." she said.

"Tell what?" My eyebrows met in confusion.

"I.. uh.. had a invitation from Victor, you know.. Stress-free vacation from work for 2 weeks starting tomorrow." She said.

"He's just a friend of mine." she added.

"I never said he isn't." I raised my eyebrow at her, "Plus, mom, it's okay if you're worrying about me being alone here. I'm used to it okay? Since you usually stayed up late in the hospital," I said, smiling.

"Except for these few days." I added.

I wonder why.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you, I got a 3-week stress-free." She informed me.

"Oh." I said.

"So.." she started, "I-"

"Mum, go." I encouraged her.

Why not? It's not like I hold her life, right? Plus, That Victor guy...

"Sweetie, who'll be with you?"

"I can stay in Ev's? Or maybe in Martha's, don't worry about me. I'm 17 now." I said.

"Okay, I'll be leaving tomorrow." She hugged me. I hugged her back.

After that topic, we both went to our own rooms to rest. I decided to take a shower first before going to be.

After taking my shower, I took my phone and saw a message from Evan.

Babe? :) -Evan

Hey! xx -Sharlz

Your mom called me. Pack your things, you're staying here for 3 weeks. :* -Evan

Great. -_- Yes sir! :P -Sharlz

I was planning to go to Martha's. Wouldn't it be so awkward to be with him when we just got back few days ago? So? He's your boyfriend, dummy. My subconscious said. Right.

See you tomorrow,beautiful. xx -Evan

Okay :* -Sharlz

I love you. -Evan

Luv u too! -Sharlz

And with that, I closed my eyes and went to my dreamland.