Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Silence filled the car. I'm hoping that Evan will break the silence because I'm not use to it. To be clear enough, I'm not use that only Evan and I are alone.

"Hey, why so silent?" Evan asked me. 

Finally

"Uh-uh," what the? No words coming out of my mouth. 

"Sharlz?" He called me with a nervous tone

"Yeah?"

"There's something you need to know," He turned the steering wheel to the right so we can talk properly.

What's happening? What is he going to tell me?

"Okay, sure, what?" I tried to sound cool, but it was just a failure.

"I-I st-" my phone cut his sentence off. 

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Shar!! Where the hell are you guys? We've been waiting for you for about 10 mins.?" I heard the 'irritated' voice of Martha.

"Chill! Geeshh, we're near, okay?"

"Well hurry up! We can't miss the movie!"

"Wait! What movie? That wasn't even part of the plan!"

"Just hurry up" she hanged the phone up before giving me chance to respon.

I caught Evan looking at me.

"Guess she's in a hurry," He smirked.

"Yeah," I smiled at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw Ian in a milktea booth buying some milkteas for the both of them whilist, Martha, sitting on a bench impaitently.

"Evan, I saw them c'mon," Evan followed the way where I was going.

"Mar. we're here!" I smiled at her, but she just glared at me. She stood up from the bench and pulled me and Evan to where Ian is. 

"Oh hey, want some milktea?" Ian offeren us some milkteas while he's giving Martha hers. Martha had her wide smile on her face.

"No, no thanks," I smiled at him to show my appreciation.

Suddenly, Evan moved beside me. I felt his arms hit mine. I felt some electricity hit my arms.

"Man, won't you even offer me one?" He giggled.

"Here man, buy your own," Ian reached Evan some bills.

"Just joking. Got my own," 

Evan made his way at the booth.

"So what took you so long?" He gave me a "teasing smile"

"Nothing, it was traffic out there," I blushed.

"Whatever you say," He winked at me.

"Hey! Past is past, okay? We're now bestfriends," I glared at him and hit him playfully at his arms.

I looked at Martha. She was just staring at  Ian for the whole time. Gosh, she's so in love with him. He's the only guy who makes her day complete whenever they talk or just a simple 'Hi' from him.

"Am back!" Evan cut the silence. "C'mon, let's go to the theaters before we miss it," He said with a smile.

Speaking of 'him', Evan, what was he going to tell me a while ago?

I was so curious about it, so I asked him, "Ev., what were you going to ask me a while ago?"

His smile faded away when I asked him. "Man, go with Martha at theater first. Uh, I uh, going to tell something to Sharlz first. we'll just follow," He faced them.

"Okay," Martha and Ian said it in unison. Evan waited for them to be out of his sight before he faced me again with a nervous emotion.

"So," I started

"Can you promise me that you'll not be mad or whatever you might want to do to me?" He asked.

What.Does.He.Mean?

"Uh okay" I answered him with an unsure tone.

"I-I uh still like, love, have these feelings for you, Sharlz. I didn't mean to hurt you before. I actually was regretting those things I did to you. I-I am sorry, Sharlz. I'm happy that you still accepted me as a friend, bestfriend actually," He finished his sentece, more likely confession

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? What do you think will Sharlz feel? 

Will she be happy? :)

Hey guys, please vote/comment/share, I would really appreciate it :)

Share this to your friends :)

, Gabby :*