Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kyle and I walked out of the room.

So? What to do now?

"Hey," I heard Kyle

"Yeah?" I answered with an annoyed tone.

"So Sharlz, what do you want to do? Wanna go to the janitor's closet? I know you can't say no, girls like you can't reject me," He said with a grin while he winked at me.

"How dare you!? Get the hell away from me!" I quickly walked away.

I went straight to the cafeteria expecting some food available.

"Uhm, miss? 1 cheese burger please with water, thank you." I smiled at the girl on the cashier.

"Here you go, enjoy your meal!" She smiled back.

"Thank you," I reached some bills to pay but then someone did it for me.

Someone? Okay who's this someone?

I turned around to see who payed when I saw the green eyes. Kyle.

"What the hell? Can't you just get rid of me? Ugh!" I stormed out of the line just to get away from him and find an unoccupied table.

I took a bite from my burger when a chair was pulled out.

"Hey babe," I recognize that hot voice. Kyle.

Sharlz, really? Hot?

"Stop calling me babe, what do you want from me?" I said.

"Asking me what I want? Hmm.. I want in your pan-," I quickly cut him off because I know what he's going to say.

"Don't continue,"

"I was just joking, tell me, you and Evan.. Are you guys, dating? Again?" He asked me with a serious tone.

"It's none of your business!" I exclaimed.

"You changed you know, back then, you were a shy cat hiding under the tree, now, you're all new," He said using a sad tone. Why is he telling me this?

Oh, did I tell you that we've known each other for years. He was my ex-boyfriend. Well, yeah I know what I'm going to tell you is weird.. But we kinda got together when we were 1st year high school but in different school. We didn't last long because we can't stand long distance relationship, now he's back here in Beckham, California (AUTHOR NOTE: BECKHAM IS NOT REAL FOR YOUR INFO). Yes, we did love each other. I did loved him very very much, not until Evan came.Everything changed.

"Stop it Kyle," I pushed my burger aside. I just lost my appetite.

I stood up from my sit and passed Kyle. But he quicklt grabbed my wrist, too hard.

"Wait!" He called out.

"What?" Yeah, I don't care if I sound rude. Who cares, right?

"Why?" He asked a random question.

He's fricken weird. Ugh.

"What 'why'?" I asked.

"Why didn't you wait for me? I told you to wait for me, Sharlz," He said with a sad tone, evidently, "I love you, you know that. Look, yes I know you guys think I'm a jerk, bad ass, player, and whatever. But you, you're the only girl in ny heart, I lo-" I cut him off. Not wanting to hear those 3 words again.

"Stop Kyle! Stop! Get away from me!" I quickly stormed out of our cafeteria.

Tears went down my cheeks. It's blurry. I continued running to wherever my feet brings me to. In the middle of my running, I accidently bump on someone.

"Ouch," I whined, "I'm sorry."

"Sharlz?" I heard that raspy voice. Evan.

"Oh hey," I quickly rubbed my eyes just to get rid of my tears.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Hey hey, tell me," He said. Too concern, eh?

"Nothing, go on, you'll be late for class." I shooed him but I failed.

"You think I'm going to class with you crying? What am I? Stupid? Come on  tell me Sharlz," He pulled my wrist and went to the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Campton Park, so you can tell me what happened," he said.

♥♡◆★♙♡♣◆♧♞♟★♔♥♔☆♛♡♣★♙★☆

***EVAN'S POV***

I know her. She won't cry on things easily, except if that thing is affecting her so much. I do still love her. I love her very much. This time, I won't let her go.

I parked the car nearest to the bench.

I hold her hand nervously, walking to the bench.

"Fancy telling me?" I asked her.

God, she's still beautiful even though she's crying.

"I-I got a boyfriend before. A guy who stole my first love. It wasn't you Evan. Y-you were not m-my first love," she said.

Asking for my reaction? I'm shocked. I though I was her first.

She never mention you were. Wow. My subconscious just answered me.

"Oh. So, what does that do with you crying?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you want to know who he was?"

"Who?" Why am I getting nervous?

"Kyle." She answered.

My eyes widened. Kyle? Kyle Reids. The jerk? But how? He just came by to this school last year.

"Reids? The prick. But how?" I asked with anger.

"1st year highschool, Evan. We're in different school but yeah, it doesn't matter anymore, he just, I just," she sigh, "I don't know, he wants us back. The old us. I-I didn't wait for him before, because I-I loved you."

Shocked.

------------------------------------

Hey Wattpadians! :)

So, whose team are you in?

Shyle or Shevan? :))

SHEVAN for me!!!!! ♥♥♥

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow :)

Love,
Gabbie