Hello World!

Hi Guys and Spinners!

This is a random book that I decided to make since I have a ton of ideas. You know what it feels like when you can't write down a idea, simply because you have to many ideas and stories already in the works?

Well, here I will write down any ideas I come up with.

This is also somewhat of a open journal where you guys will be able to read my thoughts and whatnot. I will answer questions, if you have any!

I will take requests of various things, such as Characters X Reader, Characters X OC, and stuff like that.

I will write or draw scenes for your requests, but please don't ask for smut scenes! I wrote write any sex scenes in here!

Ok, here are the fandoms I am in :

Ninjago
NCIS
The Librarians (on TNT)
The Blacklist
X-Men series
Marvel comics and movies
DC comics and movies
Star Trek
Star Wars
Minecraft (lol, the only video game I play)
Tremors (u should watch it! Its funny!)
Limitless TV series
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (I've only watched the movies...)

And a few more, that I may have failed to mention. I wanna watch Pokémon and Gravity Falls, but school is holding me back. (Algebra is evil!)

Yeah, so there ya go!

The only rules are to be kind, no smut or cursing and have fun!

Ok, see ya later! God bless!

Out! *Drop Tablet, then pick it up again, muttering, "Snapple..." *