No More

Hi guys!

I thought I'd tell you something that I've been wanting to say lately.

I've said in my roleplay that sex scenes are allowed.

But it's been bothering me every time I've written down a sex scene. I beat myself up saying 'I'm suppose to be the light to the world' and 'God is so disappointed/angry at me'.

I have to stop myself.

From now on, I'm not going to be writing down sex scenes in my roleplays or anywhere else. I hope you guys can understand, as a Christian, its been going against my beliefs. 

And I want you guys to help me stop.

If I start writing down a sex scene with you, then remind me of this chapter in my random book. Remind me I am a Christian, and that it hurts me when I write sexual stuff.

And if you want, you guys can stop writing down sex scenes to! I'll help encourage you and help you when you stumble.

Well, that weight fell off my chest; how about yours? I hope you guys aren't angry and if you are, there are many other Ninjago roleplays you can do. (Not trying to be mean!)

Thanks for reading! Stay safe, my friends!

(And thanks to Green_Paladin (I hope you don't mind I tagged you!) for helping me to stop doing sex scenes when she spoke up to me about it! *I hug her*)