11: What's Your Address?

To say I was panicking was an understatement. I was completely freaking out because I had no idea how I was going to show her the real me in 3 weeks. So I did the thing I always did when I was having a crisis and needed help. 

I told Louis.

"Let me get this straight," he laughed. "you started talking to this girl, told her your name was Harriet and sent her a picture of another guy, then still somehow got her number?"

"Basically, yeah." I sighed. I wasn't proud of what I did. I just wanted to be a normal guy for once. I wanted to talk to someone and not be Harry Styles. I just wanted to be Harry.

"And she somehow found out you were catfishing her?"

I nodded and then looked at the ground.

"Mate, you are bloody stupid." he laughed.

"Maybe so." I looked up. "I just wanted to talk to someone who didn't know who I was. I'm not proud of catfishing her but I also don't regret it because even if she doesn't know who I really am, she still knows who I really am."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I realized that made no sense.

"Wait, did that make sense to you? I meant like-"

"I understand what you meant, I'm not stupid." he rolled his eyes.

"What should I do?"

"What do you mean what should you do?"

"She said I have exactly 21 days to show her who I really am. But I have no idea how to do that." I groaned, falling back onto the couch. "If I send her a picture she most likely won't believe me and will think I'm playing a joke on her."

"Why would she think you're joking?" he sipped his tea.

"Because she knows that I know that she loves Harry Styles which if you forgot is me."

"Fair enough." 

"So what should I do? How am I supposed to show her the real me?" I sat up.

He sipped his tea with a thoughtful look on his face. Then the corner of his lips turned upwards and he set his cup down. He leaned forward while rubbing his hands together.

"Alright, I got it. This is what we'll do.."

- later that day -

Harry: hello hello hello matto

Maybaline: stop right there 

Harry: whaT

Maybaline: my dad calls me matto and i hate it

Harry: oh

Harry: but it rhymes 

Maybaline: i dont care if it does crack, can fit 12 golf balls up its ass, and likes stuffing its hole

Maybaline: dont call me that

Harry: you need therapy

Maybaline: probably

Harry: anyway

Harry: how is your daaaayyyy

Maybaline: shitty

Harry: awe why :(

Maybaline: because im on my period

Harry: well that explains it

Maybaline: explains what exactly