Chapter 1: Broken

11 ABY

Alona: 5

I was alone. My parents are gone. My only friend and ally is the Force. I am a force sensitive child, and only five years old. And my name is Alona Olysiss. But I also go by Ali

My parents were killed by hunters searching through our house. I was hiding in the secret wall in our home. I put a hole in the wall to see what was happening. Unfortunately, all that I saw was the death of my parents. My mother had light brown hair, dead grass tan colored skin, and brown eyes. My father seemed old and withered, but still caring and helpful.

But my life was changed. I felt that someone was coming. Coming to save me. I cried in the wall where I hid; I knew the hunters were after me. They killed my parents and now want me as a prisoner.

I heard the light steps of someone. Then heard blasters firing at someone, or something. I heard the reflect of the firing back at the hunter who shot. The hunter was dead; then the rest of the hunters were killed.

Suddenly a burst of green light cut the wall where I was hiding. A round piece of the wall fell to the floor.

I stared at a man and a young boy in front of me. The man held a glowing green weapon. The boy was holding a blue one.

A/N

Okay. So first chapter yey! Short, but they will get longer.

I hope you guys like and comment. I love to read comments. Just don't start fights or make hurtful comments to other people.

(You say her name like Allie, but it's spelled like Ali)