Chapter 11: The Hilts

On our way back to the academy, Luke put one of the droids on board to pilot the ship to the temple. He asked the students what they wanted to use for their hilt.

I asked for two wooden hilts structures. Everyone thought that I was crazy to ask this. "What? I have two crystals." I showed everyone my necklace and the crustal I found. They were all amazed. Even Luke was.

"Yeah right, Ali. Nobody can get two crystals. It's impossible!" The Twílek boy, Trakon said to me.

"Haha. Laugh all you want. I have two crystals. See!" I pulled out my crystal from my pocket and took off my necklace.

"Have you ever noticed Ali's crystal?" Aylie asked.

"No. Why would I?"

Aylie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

I got all that I needed to build my blades. I was the last student done putting together their hilts. I wasn't surprised, I had two hilts to make.

When everyone was done, we all put our blades together. Both of my blades were green. The Trakon had a blue lightsaber and Aylie had a purple blade. Everyone was amazed by this.

***

We landed at the academy on a rainy day. Everything was so gloomy. You could hear the clash of blades in the distance. Everyone looked at Luke expecting him to tell them what to do, but he didn't say a word. He was confused.

Something was wrong. Someone was here. Someone was watching them.

***

"Alona...... Alona wake up. We're here," Aylie sad shaking my arm.

"Huh?" I must have been a dream. Or another vision.

"We're at the academy," Aylie said. "You fell asleep. Wow, being in that cavern must have really made you tired."

"Oh, okay. It was all just in my head, thank goodness," I said.

"What was all in your head?" Aylie asked.

"Nothing. It was just a random thought," I lied.

"Umm..... Okay. Are you ready to show the rest of the students our lightsabers?" Aylie asked me.

"Yeah. But I'm really excited to show Ben. He's going to be so proud of us."

"Really? I thought he was only worried about you?"

"No, he cares about all of us at the academy."

"Oh, okay," Aylie said enthusiastically.

We got out of the ship and the whole academy was waiting for us. It was only nine students, but it was still important. We were surprised that this happened.

Luke addressed the academy. "We will congratulate these students who have just received their crystals. These three students are Aylie Onsla, Trakon Hade, and Alona Olysiss. Aylie has a rare purple crystal, Trakon got his blue lightsaber, and Alona has two green lightsabers."

I knew everyone at the academy, but I don't thing that anyone has had two lightsabers or a purple one!

The nine students cheered so loudly, I think that the other side of the galaxy could hear them!

After all the students left, Ben and I walked around the academy. I wanted to tell him about my vision, but I didn't know who the being in robes was. It could be him. It could even be Aylie, or Luke, or anyone, or me? So I didn't say anything to Ben about my vision. I just let Ben do all the talking. I didn't pay attention to anything Ben said, all that I could think about, was my vision of the person in robes.

Who is it?

A/N

Yo, what's up?

So if you were wondering what Alona's lightsabers were supposed to look like, the picture up in the MEDIA section is them. I have had this drawing of mine for a while and have not put them on the story until now.

No, I did not get the design from the internet. These are my own designs that I am very proud of.

I cannot tell you how many tries it took me to make them look like how I had envisioned them.

I hope you like the designs.

Thanks so much for reading the book. Means a lot to me.

Freak Fan