chapter 2 the wedding plan

Felicity was so excited about this special day as she made her way to the kitchen to get some breakfast she saw Oliver standing near the stove cooking some delicious pancakes just the way she liked them, she always loved his cooking, and Oliver loved cooking too, he finished cooking the last panckake and washed the dishes and came over to where Felicity was making her morning coffee he wrapped his arms around her and said good morning babe, in the most happiest and loving voice Felicity's heart melted good morning she replied back, and kept making her coffee then she turned around and looked Oliver in the eyes and said so is everything organised for our special day today? Oliver looked at her and smiled and said, yes of course Felicity and it's going to be amazing, I invited your mum too, is that okay? Felicity looked a little surprised and wow I haven't seen my mum in a long time, but it would be good to see her again I wouldn't want her to miss this special day, I love my mum still and I think it's time for a new start, do you agree? yes I do felicity, I think it is great idea to start new and I want us to start over new too, no more secrets or lies ,I want you to be happy and I want to be honest with you, you are my always and you are the one who lights my way, Felicity stood in silence looking into his eyes with love and happiness and tears, then she said Oliver your words really touch me and they show how much you love me, it makes me love you more and more and I know that you will never lie to me again or hurt me ever again cause I can see it in your eyes and I believe in you.. Oliver looked at her with love in his eyes and drew close her and their lips met in a kiss of love and Oliver picked her up tenderly and carried her to the bedroom. Then the time came for the wedding to happen, Oliver suddenly realised it was almost 4:00 and time to get ready for the most beautiful wedding day, he stopped kissing Felicity and looked at her, suddenly and said honey it is time to get ready for our wedding it is almost 4:00 and the wedding is in an 1hr oh no Felicity responded and she began to get ready for a shower and pulled out her beautiful wedding dress, and then grabbed her towel and went into the shower to get cleaned up and Oliver went to the other room and started getting ready as fast as he could he ironed his suit and pulled out his black shoes and laid them on the bed and then went for a shower and got dressed in his weeding suit and put a nice flower in his pocket of his suit and looked in the mirror with happiness that this day had finally come and this time it was a real wedding no pretending he couldn't believe that this day had finally come he was so happy, then the door bell rang it was Diggle, he opened the door and Diggle said Your car is ready Mr Queen to take you to the wedding chapel, thank you Diggle said Oliver with happiness in his eyes you have been a good friend to me for so long more than a friend you have been like a brother to me, Diggle looked at Oliver with such happiness and brotherly love he said I will always be here for you Oliver and I will do anything for my brother you know that and I want you to have a memorable wedding day, we need to go because everyone is waiting Okay but first I need to let Felicity know that I am going, then he went back inside and knocked on the bedroom door where Felicity was getting dressed and said Felicity, yes Oliver Felicity answered in a soft tone I am going to the chapel now I will meet you there honey, okay said Felicity then Oliver walked out the door and hopped in the limo with Diggle and drove to the chapel where the wedding was to be held they arrived on good time and went into the chapel where everyone was waiting there were a lot of people family and friends were there too, and Oliver went into the chapel and walked down the far end where the altar was to wait for his bride to arrive and the priest was there waiting ready to marry them, then Felicity arrived in her beautiful wedding dress and her Dad by her side walking her down the isle all happy and proud that his daughter was getting married to Oliver queen, and the music played as they walked then it stopped when Felicity got to Oliver, and she stood in front of him ready to hear his vows so Oliver proceeded to read them out, they were the most beautiful words and Felicity was so touched and moved by them then, it was her turn she said her vows then pulled out the ring and put it on Oliver's finger and said Forever and always I will be with you in sickness and in health for better or worse, then Oliver pulled out the most beautiful ring and put it on Felicity's finger and said you are the one who lights my way and I will always love you for better or worse. then the priest said and now I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride then they kissed with such love and everyone clapped and cheered with happiness, then Oliver and Felicity went out onto the dance floor and danced a romantic dance then they went outside to where the Limo was waiting for them with flowers and ribbons hanging of it and a sign saying just married they hopped in the limo and went off the their house where they would spend the most memorable night together as husband and wife, before they knew it they were there and Oliver got out picked Felicity up and carried her into the house and began to kiss her so tenderly and with so much love she kissed him back and her carried her to the bedroom and put her down and proceeded to take of his clothes and so did Felicity then they both hoped into bed and made love to each other and fell sound asleep.