underneath

Felicity sat at her computer in the bunker, typing away and trying to hack into the database on a a guy named Jason who had been selling illegal drugs and was wanted for 3 counts of murder, and he was going to jail for life, and she was going to do anything to see him caught and brought to justice, she found out his address and all of the evidence she needed to put him away, so she picked up her phone and that was beside her and dialed Oliver's number, he answered straight away  with such happiness in his voice but serious at the same time, then asked what is it honey? Felicity answered I have some information for you on Jason can you please come to the arrow cave?sure Felicity Oliver answered ,I will be there as soon as I can just have to finish off a few things in the office, then  he said bye honey see you soon, bye Felicity answered in a soft voice full of love, then Oliver packed up his papers in the mayor's office and then grabbed his black Jacket as it was a bit chilly outside, and he proceeded to the door and made sure he locked it behind him, then he went down the lift to the car park to get into his car, that was parked in a private car park underneath the office one of the benefits of being mayor was a good car park, he opened his car as he walked over and then proceeded to open the door opened th door and hopped in and put the key in the ignition and put the car into gear then sta oof the car park and to the arrow cave as fast as he could, he finally arrived and parked the car underneath in his secret car park under the arrow bunker next to his motorbike, then he opened up the door and hoped out and went over the door and opened it up and then went to the lift and pressed the button and went up then the lift came to a stop and the doors opened up and he walked into the arrow bunker across the room and over to where Felicity sat on her computer, Felicity heard footsteps and turned around from her computer and looked at Oliver trying to be happy and not let what just happened get to her, but she couldn't she got up off her chair and walked over to Oliver with desperation and wrapped her arms firmly around him burring her head in his chest, Oliver wrapped his arms around her feeling  her trembling in every part of her body, and then tears started running down her cheeks he could feel them on his chest wetting his coat, he hugged her more and more and till his arms had fully in circled her, then he asked with concern in his voice what is wrong Felicity? what happened you know I am always here for you", Felicity lifted her head from his chest and looked him in the eyes and said, Jason he took Emily with tears rolling down her eyes full of sadness and heartbreak, Oliver was so shocked and taken back he felt a lump in his throat then his eyes started to water and then he began to panic and then looked at her and asked where has he taken her? and how did this happen? Felicity looked at him and answered I don't know ,"I had him and all of the evidence to catch him and put him in jail then he found out where we lived and broke into our house and took Emily from her bed then  and the security guards, he killed them and  shot the security cameras, Oliver looked at her with a tear in his eye trying really hard to keep it together, but it was really hard to especially when his family was involved, then he said in a stern voice we really need to find him Felicity but I don't know how then he remembered Layla might be able to help, then he looked at Felicity with desperation and determination to do whatever it takes to get his daughter back and then said I will call Lyla I think she may be able to help us find our daughter and get her back, Okay answered Felicity in a sad voice but she also believed that Oliver would do anything to get their daughter back she knew it in her heart, then she pulled gently away from Oliver as she slowly let go of his hand and walked back to her computer to find out where Jason had their daughter, Felicity began typing and trying to find Jason's location. 

to be continued....