Things get tough

Things were looking bad for Oliver, since Diaz was trying to ruin Oliver's life by blaming him for a murder he never committed. The court date was due today he  was expecting the worst to happen. He turned and faced Felicity and looking intensely into her eyes, he said "Whatever happens please promise me you and William will be safe" Felicity looked back at him with a worry and tears in her eyes, answered yes I promise, but you can't talk like that because you can't go to prison for something you didn't do Oliver" and I will do anything to make sure you don't go to jail, grabbing his hands in hers, and she said with a calm voice but with sadness, she took a deep breath and looked into his eyes and said, please promise me you will let me fight this" still not taking her eyes off him Oliver took a big gulp trying to hold back the tears, nodded his head quietly saying yes I promise Felicity, then he slowly turned around and sat down next to Dianne the best lawyer in town. Oliver sat at the table in silence watching the witnesses go up and protect Oliver's secret about him being the Green Arrow, because if they knew his family be in so much danger and he didn't want to risk losing Felicity and William, because he loved them both so much and they meant everything to him. The room was silent then a lady stood up very confidently and spoke with authority in the court, and cleared her throat and said "The Jury has reached a verdict" we find the defendant not guilty on all counts because he has saved this city and it's people, Oliver couldn't believe what he was hearing he was completely shocked, and amazed that relieved, that he wasn't going to jail and never seeing his family again, he turned around and looked at Felicity and William almost crying with happiness he wrapped his arms around them both and whispered I love you both so much, Felicity and William both replied at the same time with the same words.then Oliver said let's go home, that's a good idea replied Felicity with such happiness and relief as she wrapped her arm around Oliver's waist and walked with him to the limousine with William by Oliver's did too walking happily to the entrance of the court house and opening the doors to hop into the limo which was parked outside the court house, pushing past all of the media and news people and paparazzi, they got outside and 3 bodyguards were waiting at the limo for them pushing the media out of the way, one of the bodyguards opened the door just before Oliver and Felicity and William got to the limo so they could quickly get in to get away from the media as quickly as possible, Oliver hoped in first followed by Felicity then William then Oliver asked the Limo driver to drive straight to the Queens house and Oliver and Felicity and William sat in the limo talking as a family and so happy to be together as a family, it was the happiest days of their lives Felicity looked Oliver in the eyes and they both moved their heads closer and their lips joined in a savoury kiss, heading home to party, they arrived home and got out of the limo and they walked over to the door to open it across the smooth path outside near the gardens then suddenly someone came running out of the door armed with a gun pointed at Oliver's head Felicity froze and William stood there so afraid he didn't want to lose his Dad suddenly Oliver hit the gun out his hand and twisted his arm around and then grabbed him and hit his body to the ground.