Chapter 3

This is Chapter 3!!! Oh yeah, please vote and comment thanks xx 

Btw, I have twitter! you can follow me on http://twitter.com/CimorelliBieber

Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's P.O.V

"Justin wake up!!!" Scooter yelled at me. I groaned. I didn't want to wake up. "C'mon Justin!! We have to meet Cimorelli" he said to me. I realized that i fell asleep on the couch.

When i heard Cimorelli, it reminded me to Lauren. I jumped from my bed and went to the bathroom quickly. After took a bath, i wore striped sweater, shorts, converse, and backwards snapback. 

"SCOOTER!! I'M READY!" I yelled to Scooter. "Where are you going?" he asked me. "You said that we're gonna meet Cimorelli?" i asked him, confused. "They're on the way to here Justin." he explained to me. "You brat, why didn't you tell me that they're coming here? If i knew, I wouldn't wake up" i said as i went back to the couch. "You sleepyhead! C'mon get up!" yelled Scooter, oh I hate him. "No Scooter!! I really wanna sleep" i groaned. "Ok, whatever! I'm gonna go down, to check them." he said as he left me.

Ah, finally i can sleep. When i was about to sleep, i heard someone entering the room. 

"HI JUSTIN!!!" yelled Lauren. I was shocked. 

She came and sat beside me. She was blushing, how cute. "HI SLEEPY HEAD! I MISSED YOU!" i said as i hugged her. She was blushing again, hahaha. I realized that all eyes were on us. "Oh hey...hm..." it was so awkward. 

Suddenly Scooter entered the room, broke the awkward situation. 

"Yeah so Justin, this is Cimorelli. I bet, you've met Lauren" he giggled to me and Lauren. I nodded and smiled to Lauren. She was blushing......AGAIN. 

"So..............." said the cimorelli's who has light brown hair. 

I walked to them. "I'm Justin hahaha." i introduced my self to them as i smiled to them. 

"I'm Christina" said the girl who has light brown hair.

"I'm Katherine" said the tallest one.

"I'm Lisa" said the...--it was her. The girl I met on the beach. She was so gorgeous..........

"I'm Amy" said the cutest one. I didn't know why, she was so cute. The way she smiled......

"I'M LAUREN!!" Lauren yelled at me. "Oh c'mon, i did know you. Who asked you to introduce yourself?" i joked at her. "You brat!!" she said. "Oh no, don't be mad at me cutie" I winked at her. "Don't flirt with me" she said as she stuck her tongue out at me. I winked at her, and she blushing. Hahaha, i love making her blushing.

Scooter coughed. "Oh hmm, yeah sorry" i said as i realized i was too busy with Lauren. 

"I'm Dani" said the--wait was that a girl that called Lauren on the beach? Oh such a small world. 

"And we're Cimorelli" 

I couldn't believe that they all are sisters. "Nice to know you guys! So, what will we planning about for the show?" i asked them.

"Actually, i have no idea for that" said Amy and Dani in unison. I giggled to them.

"Me either" said Katherine, Lauren, and Christina.

 "Christina, how can you be such a weenies? You always have idea." said Katherine. "I don't know. I'm confused" she answered Kath. 

There was only one left who didn't answer my question..........Lisa.