Chapter 7

Comment and vote, thanks xx 

enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's P.O.V

"Guys, do you know where is Lisa?" Christina yelled, her voice was so loud oh my god. "She might come late. She just texted me. She is with Kelsey now." i told her. "Oh ok, she made me worried." she giggled "She isn't 10 Chris." we laughed. "Let's go back to the hotel." said Christina. We nodded.

I walked with my sisters as i heard Justin called my name. "Laur!!!!!" I looked at him.  "Yes?" i asked him. "Wanna go for a walk and stuff? We'll go to the hotel later." he said as he looked at Christina. He knew that i should ask Christina first. She nodded. "YAY! Let's go Laur!" he took my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach flying. 

"So, where are we gonna go?" i asked him. "I don't know Laur. Wanna go for dinner?" I nodded. We walked to somewhere i don't exactly know what place is that. "I have my car here." said Justin as he walked into his car. He opened the door for me. He's so sweet. I checked my twitter. I saw one tweet that really caught my eyes. 

@Cim11991199: @LaurenCimorelli @justinbieber I saw you guys walking together. Are you dating? 

I decided to tell Justin. "Justin, someone saw us walking together. I'm scared" I looked at him. "Laur, it's ok. Just tell them the truth that we aren't dating. They won't hurt us. I'll protect you from anything." he said as he took my hand. He was so sweet. We sat there quietly. I decided to play the radio and suddenly Million Bucks came out. I sang to myself as i heard Justin sang too. 

"You know my song?" i asked him. "Of course, I love your songs." he laughed. His laugh omg. We kept singing together until i felt the car stop. "Have we arrived?" i asked him. He nodded. He walked out from the car and opened the door for me. "You're too sweet, you know that?" i said as i walked out from the car. "Let's go." We kept walking together until i realized that we were in the top of building. "What.........Lisa!." I yelled. Lisa was here. She turned her face. "Laurieeee!!! What are you doing here?" she asked me. "I'm with Justin, you?" I saw her with a girl--Wait is that a girl that i met in backstage? Kelsey..... "I'm with Kelsey. So, do you wanna sit together with us?" I turned my face to see Justin. "It's up to you." he mouthed to me. "No Lise, i don't wanna bother you. Do you wanna go to hotel with me or your friend will drive you?" I wish that Kelsey would drive her. I wanna be with Justin. I'm too selfish haha. 

"Let's go Laur." He took my hand. We sit and ordered some foods. 

Justin's P.O.V

I can't believe that Lisa was here. Ok, i have a crush on her. When i was at the show, it intended to her. I do really have a HUGE crush on her. And She's with Kelsey! What the heck.

I kept faking smile while talking with lauren. She doesn't know that i like her sister, Lisa. Should I tell her? No, she has a crush on me. Maybe i should pretending that i have a crush on Lauren. 

"Justin? Justin?" Lauren stood and our face were so close. "Yes Laur? Sorry." 

"Can we go back to the hotel? I'm tired." She gave me her puppy face. It was so cute!

We were about to go as we heard someone screaming our name. We turned our face and saw Lisa running to us. "What happened?" i asked her. "Kelsey can't drive me, can i go with you? Please?" She gave me her puppy face. I wonder their family like to give puppy eyes to people. I nodded. We walked together and it was so weird. They kept talking and i just listening to them. 

Lauren and Lisa decided to sit together in the back. I was all alone. They were talking while i just listening to them. I hate being ignored. I kept driving until we arrived at the hotel and go back to our room. 

"Thank you Justin!" they yelled to me. "Okay!" i yelled to them. I decided to go to my room and sleep. I went to bed and thinking about Lisa. She is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. She has a beautiful voice. She has the perfect attitude. I wish she feels the same way as me. 

I feel so guilty for giving attention to Lauren and Amy. I know that Lauren and Amy have crush on me, but what can i do? I like Lisa. I kept thinking and suddenly i heard knock from the door. 

"Justin??" It was like Lauren's voice. I opened the door. Then, i saw the most beautiful girl in this whole world. "Justin, can we sleep in your room? Amy has locked the door and so has Dani. Lauren and I can't sleep there." said Lisa. 

"Umm, are you sure? Have you told Christina? I don't wanna make her angry again." I looked at her eyes. I'M MELTING. "Of course i haven't Justin. Don't be too silly hahaha. It's ok, we'll sleep on the couch." she said as they walked in to my room. 

"Can we watch a movie? I'm bored!!" yelled Lauren. She's so freaking cute. Lisa and I nodded. "Let's watch a horror movie!" I was too excited. "Noooo!!!!" they yelled in unison. "It's ok! I will protect you guys" i answered as i winked to them. They blushed. Hahahahahahahaha. 

We decided to see Insidious 2. We sat on the couch. I sat between them, it was so weird. 

"Justin i'm scared" said Lauren. "It's ok Laur. Come here." i said as she put her head on my shoulder. "It's cold Justin." I pulled her closer to me. She was so warm. 

While the movie were playing, i played with Lauren's hair. I could tell that she's smiling. I'm sorry Laur

Suddenly, i felt Lisa's head on my shoulder. I looked at her. She fell asleep. 

"Laur, Lisa just fell asleep. I'll carry her to bed. Wait here." i told her as i carried Lisa. She looked so beautiful. Not just beautiful, she's more than beautiful. She's gorgeous. 

I put her on my bed. I smiled at myself. "Goodnight beautiful, i wish you were mine. I like you so much." i kissed her cheek. 

I came back. I sat next to Lauren. "Hey Laur, are you sleepy?" i asked her. "No" She put her head on my shoulder. I pulled her closer. 

We kept watching until the movie was over. 

"Hey Laur, tomorrow we'll going to LA. How do you feel?" i asked her. "It's ok. As long as i'm with you." She was blushing. "You're so cute, you know?" i kissed the top of her head. "Let's go to bed, i'll carry you." I put her on my back. Piggyback haha. 

"Goodnight Laur." i said. "Wait Justin!!." she yelled. I looked at her. And....... she kissed my cheek. "Goodnight my prince." she said blushing. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. 

I decided to sleep on the couch. I was too tired and suddenly i felt everything went black. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, i was so busy! And also sorry for the short chapter. 

Thanks!