Chapter 9

Kath's P.O.V 

 "Good morning!!!!!" I yelled and walking around the house. No one answered me. "GUYSS WAKE UP OR I WON'T MAKE YOU FOOD FOR BREAKFAST" I yelled again and everyone rushed from their room. "I'M READY FOR THE FOOD" said Dani.  "Dan, i haven't cooked the food yet." i glared at her. She giggled. Oh i love this family. "Guys wait for a while okay!!" 

I walked to kitchen and cooked. Suddenly justin popped in my mind. He looked so good when he was on stage. The way he moved, he laughed, he giggled, i like everything about him. Do i have a crush on him? No way, he's a jerk! But cute though haha. He flirts with many girls and leave them. I don't wanna be one of those girls. 

I realized that there was something wrong. I looked around and..... I BURNT THE FOODS. "GUYSS I BURNT THE FOODS HELP ME" I yelled while walking through the living room. "GUYS HELP ME" i yelled again. Alex came, and asked "What's wrong?" I glared at him. "Didn't you hear me that i burnt the foods? help me!!!." I begged. "Oh what the heck wait" he ran into the kitchen. 

How can i be such an idiot? Why did i think about him. Ugh. 

"Hey Kath, it's done. Don't worry. I'm glad you just burnt the foods, not the whole house. " he giggled as he left me. "THANK YOU ALEX I LOVE YOU." I yelled. "I love me too." he chuckled. Ugh you're lucky you're my younger brother.

I cooked again and make sure that i didn't burn it. "Guys it's done. Let's have a breakfast" i said as i walked to my family. Suddenly, i heard a knock from the door.  I opened the door, and i saw Justin standing there.......

"Hey Kath" he smiled at me. His smile is flawless. I repeat, F L A W L E S S. "Yes Justin?" i asked him with half smile. "No, i just wanted to come over. Yesterday, i told Dani that i'd come over today. Is it okay?" he said while looking at his feet. I nodded. "Guys Justin is here" i yelled. My mom came to him. "Justin, how are you?" she asked him. "I'm fine. Glad i can be here." he said while smiling. He is so cute omg. "Aw nice. Our house is yours too! Don't be so shy and awkward here!" My mom chuckled. "Aw thank you so much Mrs.Cimorelli. Then, my house is yours too haha!" he laughed. "By the way, call me Lynne. Let's have breakfast with us!". Justin nodded and smiled. "Thank you so much Lynne!" 

We walked to the dining room. "Guys, Justin will have breakfast with us. Is that okay?" i asked them. They nodded. "LET'S EAT UGLY BUN" yelled Dani. Such a cutie haha. 

While eating, i looked at him from the corner of my eyes and realized that he was looking at me. I blushed. I did that for 3 times and he did the same too. What's wrong with him? 

"Thank you for letting me having breakfast with you guys. It was so good! Anyway, who cooked this?" he asked. "I did" i smiled at him. "It was so good kath!!! You should teach me how to cook!" he winked. No katherine, no. He's a player. Stop. I just gave him a smile. "Let me wash these." i brought the plates and heard "Me too!" Oh okay, it must be Justin. We washed the plates in silence. Not an awkward silence, but the comfort one. We've done washing and he gone to Dani and the other.

"Kath" i heard he called me. I turned my head and his face was so close with me. 

"Yeah Justin?" i smiled. I gave him my "love" smile. I know i'm weird, thanks. 

"Wanna come with me to the beach tonight, at 8? I kinda need friend haha. But it's ok if you don't want to." 

"Okay, just give me your number and i'll call you later." I handed him my phone and he did the same. 

"By the way i need to go home right now. Thanks kath. You're so sweet." he said as he hugged me. He smelled so good. "You're very welcome Justin."