Chapter 5

Amy's P.O.V

"Ahhhhhhhhh" i woke up. I looked around and realized that i wasn't in my room. I was in Justin's arm. I had a crush on him. He's so flawless. I was staring at him. I looked at his face--his lip, his nose--he was so adorable when he slept. 

Suddenly, i heard someone knocked the door. I saw Justin and he woke up. "Good morning Ames." he said as he walked to me. "Good morning Justin, do you know who is it?" i asked him. He shooked his head. He opened the door. It was my sisters. I'm gonna die

"Hey do you know where Amy--AMY HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME IF YOU SLEPT ON JUSTIN'S. HOW DARE YOU LEAVE LISA ALONE." said Chrissy, oh she is being sassy again. "I'm sorry" i said as i put my head down.

"Hey Chrissy, it's ok. I didn't do anything to your little cupcakes." Christina nodded. "Justin, please don't make us worried. If you hang out with Ames, please tell us. Not just Amy, the other sisters too." Christina said as she left us. 

"Hey how can you know about 'little cupcakes'? i asked him. 

"There are many Beliebers that also a cimfam, i read some of their tweets about you, ya stuff like that" he giggled to me. I laughed. "I wanna go back to my room, see you later Justin!" i said as i left him. 

I walked to my room. I knocked the door, and Lisa opened the door. "Where have you been Ames? I was so worried. You didn't tell me if you wanted to go." she asked me. I hugged her. "I'm sorry Lise. I won't do it again. Lamy promise!" she laughed. 

"Take a bath you fatso, we'll hang out later--of course with Justin." she said as i went to the bathroom. 

Lisa's P.O.V

So, Amy has left me for a day. Yeah i was so worried. After rehearsal, i couldn't find her. Then, after she back, she's gone again. I've waited her for almost 3 hours. I was so tired, so i fell asleep. I couldn't believe that she was with him. Yeah, he might be a good guy. 

"Lisa Amy c'mon!!!!" yelled Dani. "Be there in 10" i yelled back. "Ames let's go!!!" i yelled as i decided to go with straight hair and backwards snapback. "Meet us outside!" i yelled as i went out to my sisters. 

"So, where do we wanna go?" Justin asked us. Everyone looked at Christina. "Why me?" she asked confused. "Cause you're the leader and...." said Dani as Justin interrupted "And you're the oldest hahahahah" we burst into laugh. 

"So, where's Amy?" asked Lauren. Everyone looked at me. "Oh yeah, o....." 

"HEY GUYS!!!!" Amy yelled. "Holy cow, my ears" said Justin as he checking his ears. "You weenie" Dani and Lauren said in unison. Justin stuck his tongue out.

"C'mon weenies, you said that i'm the oldest and the leader, so.... let's go to the mall." We went to our car. "Let me drive!!!!" i yelled. "No!!!!!!!!" they yelled to me. "I still want to be alive, please Lise." I chased her. "I'll kill you now!!" i said as i run after her. Amy fell while we were running. Everyone burst into laugh. "Hahaha you fatso! C'mon get in the car" Christina said as we get in the car. 

Suddenly, i really not in the mood to talk. I just listening to music while everyone talking. I checked on Twitter and tweeted:

@LisaCim: Just cuz you've been rejected doesn't mean you deserved it. Everything happens for a reason but you deserve to always be loved and accepted.

I was kinda bored. Then, i saw one tweet that caught my eyes.

@KelseyMiller: @LisaCim Hi weenie! We met on Justin's studio. I hope you still remember me;)