Chapter 12

Justin's P.O.V

I heard that Kelsey asked Lisa to go with her on a date. What a bitch. Then i ran downstairs to continue watching tv with them.

"What took you so long Justin?" Lauren snuggling onto me.

"The door stuck. I wanted to scream but i'm not a baby so I decided to fix it myself. Sorry baby" I kissed her forehead. She nodded.

Then i saw Kelsey and Lisa coming downstairs. "Hey what did you take so long?" Christina asked. "I don't know, ask Kelsey haha." Lisa laughed and i saw she's squeezing Kelsey's hand. "Nah, i just wanted to do a meditation. So it took so long" Kelsey giggled. Ew it's not even that funny why would she even giggle herself. Is she crazy or something.

We continue to watch many movies. "Do you wanna eat Chinese food or Pizza guys?" i asked them. "I want Pizza" Lisa yelled. "I know you'll always pick pizza over anything, you're weird". They keep mumbling. "GUYS STOP! I'm the oldest you i will choose. I choose Chinese food. Aren't you guys bored with piz----" "I'm not!" Lisa yelled to Christina. "Except you. Let's just buy chinese food" I nodded. I picked my phone and called the restaurant. I bought a lot of food.

"Aren't you hungry sweetheart?" I asked Lauren. "I'm so hungry. But i want to eat you" she smiled. "What do you mean by you want to eat me?" I was confused, i didn't expect her to rush with those things. "I just want to eat you like this" then she bit me. "Aw Laur, it hurts. You don't know what do you mean by what you said, do you?" She looked lost. "Let me explain baby. When you said it, it means that you want to have sex with me." I laughed so hard. "Aw justin i'm sorry i didn't mean to. You know i don't know those things. I don't even understand." She blushed so hard. "Ah it's okay baby. I'm glad you didn't say that to anyone else" I kissed her cheek.

"THE FOOD'S COMING EVERYBODY"

Everyone seemed hungry. Except me. I wasn't really in the mood to eat at all. All i could think about is only Lisa. I ate the food though, to respect them.

***

We spent the rest of the day laughing our ass off. It's around 9pm. I need to go to home. "Hey guys it's getting late. I'm going home" I said to them. "Aww Justin, you can stay over" said Kath. "Ah I don't really wanna bother you guys. Maybe you guys wanna have some sister private time" I'm really tired that's why i wanna go home.

"Kelsey's staying here, right Kels? You should too" Lisa said while snuggling to her girl. Kelsey nodded.

Why is she even staying here? Okay maybe she wants to fuck Lisa. But i won't let that happen. She's just a thirsty girl. "Okay guys i'm staying here" They all cheered. Omg typical girls. "Where will i sleep guys?"

"Of course the couch"

"No, he deserves to sleep on the floor"

"Bathroom sounds good for you"

"You guys are so mean. You can sleep in the guest room. It's upstairs on the left side" said Lisa.

"Ew you guys are so bad. I will stab you one by one except Lisa. She's so good to me" I stuck my tongue out.

"Let's sleep guys" We went to our own bedroom.

I sat on the bed. Thinking about her. I lost in thought about 2 hours. I can't even sleep.

I went out from my room. I saw Mike, the young one of course, sat on the couch watching TV. "Hey bro, what are you doing? Can't sleep?" I shook my head. "What makes you can't sleep?" He asked. "I'm just thinking. I very very like this girl. And i think she already has someone else. It sucks you know."

"I know how it feels. All you can do is tell her. Even though she's already has boyfriend, girlfriend, or even wife or husband, just tell her. Everyone has their own rights to fall in love with people. So, just tell her. If she chooses her boy, maybe she deserves to be in your heart. Not your life. And if she chooses you, you know the answer bro. Maybe that's my best advice. Cheer yourself up bro. Where's the jumpy and giggly Justin" He smacked my arm.

"Thanks for your advice Mike. I really appreciate it. May i go outside?"

"Of course, just make sure you lock the door when you're done okay." I nodded.

I went outside. I searched around my pocket and found a ciggarettes and a lighter in my pocket. I light it up. I swear to myself that it'll be my last time to smoke. I'm not sure either i can promise or nah, i'll try.

***

Lauren's P.O.V

I can't sleep. Justin's always in my mind. He was so sweet today. I want him to be my boyfriend already. Ew eager too much Lauren.

I tried to sneak out from my room. Then i went to the guest room. I knocked and I got no answer. I knocked around three times and still no answer. I went downstairs and saw Mike.

"Hey Lo, what are you doing?"

"Nothing" I lied.

"You know you can trust me right?"

"I'm looking for Justin. Where's he?"

"He's outside baby sis. Go get him"

I walked outside and found him sitting near a tree.

"Hey what are you doing?" He smelled like ciggarettes.

"I can't sleep Laur. How about you?"

"I can't sleep either. Did you smoke Justin?" I looked him in the eye.

"Yeah sorry Laur, I have a lot of things in my mind"

"You know you can trust me right? I care for you Justin. I really do" I held my tears. I'm such a baby i know.

"I care for you too. Hey can i say something?" I nodded.

"I like you Laur. From the first time i laid my eyes on you. You have the best personality, you're shy, you're cute, i love your hair, the way you smell, i love anything about you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was so shocked. I didn't expect him to say it so soon. I knew he would say this though but not this soon.

"Laur, say something baby" He intertwined our hand.

"Yes Justin. I will be your girlfriend"

"I know you'd say yes." He kissed my forehead and we cuddled until morning comes.

------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYY NEW CHAPTER GUYSSSSSS

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR OR THE STORY KINDA DOESNT MAKE SENSE WITH THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER I MEAN I KINDA FORGOT HOW THE DETAILS OF THE STORY SO YOU GUYS CAN REMIND ME ANYTIME.

AND YEAH READ MY OTHER STORY CALLED WE'RE FIFTEEN & WE'RE DONE

THANK YOU GUYS

VOTE AND COMMENT