Chapter 8

Dani's P.O.V

"Goodmorning...." i yawned. I looked around at realized that Lauren still wasn't in my room. "LAURENNNN!!!!!" i yelled as i ran to Christina's room. "CHRISTINA!!!!!!!"  I knocked the door fast. 

"WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU DANIELLE" Christina opened the door. "Lauren isn't in my room." 

"Lisa doesn't either" Amy interrupted me. 

"Oh my god. Where are they?" asked Christina. "I don't know chris. If i know, i won't ask you." Amy answered. "Ok you're right. Why am I so stupid haha. Let's ask Justin." Then, we walked to Justin's room. 

I knocked the door and saw Lisa opened the door. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LISA MICHELLE CIMORELLI? AND WHY ARE YOU IN JUSTIN'S ROOM? AND WHERE'S LAUREN CHRISTINE CIMORELLI?" asked Christina with high voice. 

"Last night, i had dinner with Kelsey. Then, i met Lauren and Justin. Kelsey can't take me here so i decided to go here with Justin & Lauren. When we arrived, you guys already locked the door. So, i decided to sleep with Justin. That's why i'm here. And Lauren, she's still sleeping." 

"Lisa, you should tell me. You know i'm not a heavy sleeper right?" said Christina. Lisa nodded. "I'm sorry Chris." 

"Let's wake Lauren up." i walked through the door and suddenly saw Justin sleeping. He looks so cute while sleeping!! I wish i could be his girlfriend. 

I ran into Lauren and yelled. "DANI I KNOW IF IT'S YOU STOP YELLING PLEASE" said Lauren as she slept again. "C'mon Lauren! We need to go back to LA. Let's go!" i pulled her and she fell on the floor. I burst into laugh. "You ugly bun. C'mon" Her face turned red hahahahahhaha. 

I walked out and saw Justin was there with my sisters. "Hey guys, Lauren's here. What did i miss?" i asked them. "Nope. Just we're gonna go to the airport at 8." said Kath. "Let's prepare ourselves." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's P.O.V 

"Let's prepare ourselves." said Amy. They went to their room. I'm confused. I still wanna be here. But if i'm here, i can't see Lisa. Should I join them?? 

"Ah it's ok, i wanna meet their family though." i talked to myself. I took a bath and changed my clothes. I haven't seen Scooter, should I call him? I picked my phone and called him. 

"Hey scoot." 

"Yes?" 

"I wanna back to LA with the Cimorelli girls. Can you bring my stuff? And tell one of our crew to take us to airport" 

"Of course, safe flight and don't be a flirty guy ok haha." 

"You suck." 

He's such a good manager haha, i love him. I decided to go to the cimorelli's room. I saw they had prepared their selves. 

"Hey can I join you? Can i go with you to the airport?" i asked them. They nodded. We walked out from the hotel and one of my crew already there with a huge car. "Let's go guys." 

*in the Cimorelli's house* 

"Finally we're home!!" yelled Amy. Their brothers hugged them. I stood there looking at them awkwardly. "So yeah, i think you must be know him. He's Justin. He wanted to come here" said Lisa. "Hi I'm justin" i walked to their brothers. "Hi i'm Mike, this is Alex, Christian, Nick, and Joey." i smiled at them. "What a nice name" i giggled. We walked through the door and i saw their home. It was so huge.