Chapter 6

Sorry, i was so busy with school.

Vote and comment PLEASE!! thanks xx

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa's P.O.V

I was texting with Kelsey as i heard Christina yelled "Lisa!! C'mon we're gonna perform in 5". I texted Kelsey.

Lisa:

I gotta go now! Bye xx

Kelsey:

Bye xx and yeah actually i can't wait to see you performing;)

Lisa:

You're here!!! OMG!! ttyl xx 

Wow, Kelsey was here. I can't wait to see her! So, i walked to my sisters and we prayed in a circle. We always do that before our show. 

"5....4...3.....2....1" We ran into the stage. "Hi guys!!! We're so excited to be here! I'm Christina" 

"I'm Katherine"

"I'm Lisa" Wow, it's awesome. Then, someone caught my eyes. Kelsey!! She was in the first row. 

"I'm Amy"

"I'm Lauren"

"I'm Dani"

"And we're Cimorelli!!" They all yelled. Wow. "We're gonna sing a couple songs from our originals & cover. Who's ready??" i said as they yelled louder. "You guys are awecim haha" and we started.

Justin's P.O.V

I saw Cimorelli performing from backstage. They were too amazing. More than amazing. I was seeing the audience as suddenly i saw Kelsey. I don't give a fuck about her. I decided to go to my private room. I changed my clothes and did a soundcheck. I really wanted to smoke, but i can't because i'll sing. 

Then, i opened the door as i saw Scooter in front of me. "What?" i asked him. "Have you prepared your self?" I nodded. I followed him. I saw Cimorelli walking from backstage. It's my turn now

"Good luck Justin" they said in unison. "Yep. You guys were amazing!" i said as i walked to backstage. I heard they yelled "JUSTIN BIEBER!! JUSTIN BIEBER!!" i smiled to myself. I walked in and yelled "WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY? HOW WAS CIMORELLI?" they yelled louder. Wow, these people love them. "I'm gonna sing my new album. Do you guys know that?" they yelled again. Wow, i wonder why they don't have problem with their voice. 

"So, this song is dedicated for someone. I might have a crush on her haha. Ok nevermind, let's do this." and i started. 

Dani's P.O.V

"Wow that was insane guys!!!!" Christina yelled. "YEAH!!!!" said Amy as she jumped around. She's so weird omg. "Let's see Justin" we went to our room to see Justin from TV. He was singing All That Matters. HE IS TOO ADORABLE. Ok, i have a crush on him now. I love his voice, the way he moved, his high-notes. Flawless. I looked at my other sisters, they were too focused on him. Then, i heard someone knocking the door. I opened the door and saw Scooter there. "Dani, tell your sisters please. After justin done, you and justin are gonna do 'Question&Answer'. So, the fans will ask you and you guys will answer. Get it?" I nodded. "Ok thanks Dan". 

"Guys, Scooter just told me that we're gonna do 'Question&Answer' with Justin. Prepare yourselves." i said as i sat next to Lauren. "He is awesome, isn't he?" asked Lauren. "He is" i answered as i keep my eyes on Justin.