Chapter 10

Justin's P.O.V 

RINGGGGGG........RINGGGGGG

"Ugh what the heck" i woke up as i picked up the phone. "Who the heck is it?" i said while walking toward the bathroom. "This is me Lauren! Can you come over? Please i miss you" she said loudly. "Whoaaa i miss you too sweetie. Okay i'll be there in 10. Bye." Ugh why does she need to fall for me. I like her sister, LISA FREAKING MICHELLE GORGEOUS CIMORELLI. I took a bath and wear a casual clothes. I smoked for a while. Then, I put my perfume so they can't tell if i smoked. I walked to my car. "Hey baby, ready to go to the Cimorelli's? You'll meet my future girlfriend, Lisa" i said to my car. I know i'm weird. 

When i was driving, i heard The Only Exception played in the radio. I sang along. I remembered about Lisa. She's the most perfect human being. She's my everything eventhough i know i can't have her. I lost in my thoughts as i realized that i arrived in the Cimorelli's. 

I knocked the door. Lauren opened it. "Hey Justin!" she said as she hugged me. "Hey sweetheart" i kissed her forehead. "Let's get in" we walked hand in hand. I saw the girls sat in the couch, watching Believe Movie. "Why do you guys see it when the real person is here?" i giggled. "Hi justin" they all yelled and hugged me. "What are you doing here?" they all asked in unison. "Lauren called me and she wanted me to come over so yeah i used my magic things and i'm here." they laughed. "Don't be a weird boy Justin haha." Amy said shyly. 

I saw Mr.Cimorelli walking. I greeted him. "Hi Mr. Cimorelli" i gave him my best smile. "Hi Justin! What are you doing? Just call me Mike!" 

"I just wanted to come over sir, is that ok with you?" i asked him. "Of course! I see you're so close with the girls. My house is yours too! Make sure that you'll be close with the boys" he giggled. "Of course sir! Thank you!" 

"Let's watch a movie! You guys should see The Grave Encounters." i said while walking towards the CD's box. "Nah here, let's see!" i turned the lamp off and sat on the couch. I sat between Lauren and Christina. "Justin we don't like horror movies." Lauren smacked my arm. "Ouch that hurt, told ya i would protect you from anything" i whispered in her ear. She giggled. "Thank you Justin. You're the best" she touched my hand. "Of course I am" i smiled and intertwined our hands. I'm glad that no one could see us. 

I couldn't focus on the movie. I lost myself in deep thoughts. How can i like Lisa so much? I mean she doesn't care at all. Lauren, she cares about me a lot. But still, i can't like her though. Dani, she's too young. Amy, she's funny but i don't know why i have no feelings for her. Kath she's so pretty, and i have no feelings for her either. 

I am so stupid. I should've told Lisa about what I feel. And I shouldn't be a jerk for treating the rest like I like them. Lisa might end up with me if I told her the truth. I can't get over her. 

"Justin? Justin?" Lauren called me. "Oh yes sweetheart?" i kissed her forehead. "I've been calling you for 1248645 times. What's wrong?" she looked straight into my eyes. "Nah, never mind. Let's cuddle" She put her head on my chest. I brought her closer to me. I kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry Laur." i murmured. 

Suddenly, i heard a knock. "I'll get the door" Christina turned the lamp on and walked towards the door. I felt all eyes on me. Dang it, i forget that i still cuddling with Lauren. "Aww loverbirds. You guys are so sweet" said Lisa. If only she knew.... 

"I was scared. So that's why i cuddle with him. He's so warm and i like it haha" Lauren said shyly. I could tell that Kath, Amy, and Dani's expressions changed. "I'm sorry guys" i whispered to myself. 

 "Lisa! Kelsey is here" i was shocked. That witch is here. I bet she wanna take my Lisa from me. My Lisa? duh soon. 

"What are you doing guys?" Kelsey asked us. "As you can see, we're watching movie. Come here!" said Lisa. Ugh i wanna stab Kelsey. Of course i'm not a killer but still she makes me jealous. 

Kelsey sat beside Lisa. Christina turned the lamp off and sat next to me. I tried my best not to feel jealous. I kissed lauren's top head so many time. Ugh i just need to do things that can't get over Lisa from my mind. 

I stared at them, and i saw Lisa cuddling with Kelsey. I was so angry. I cursed. "Justin? Why did you curse?" Lauren asked me. Dang it, they're such a religious family. "Sorry i was scared. I won't curse again" i smiled. 

I could feel Kath, Dani, and Amy were staring at me. I could tell they're jealous. I looked at them and smiled. 

"Hey guys i wanna go to the bathroom with Kelsey. Don't miss me guys." said Lisa while walking towards the bathroom. "Ugh ugly bun" Dani yelled. We burst into laugh. They're so funny, i love them.... in a siblings way. But not with Lisa. I love her with all my heart. Did i just say i love her???? Never mind. 

It's been around 10 minutes and they haven't back yet. "Laur, i wanna go to the bathroom. Wait a minute okay?" i told her. She nodded. "Justin, don't be too long okay?" i nodded. I kissed her cheek. "Okay sweetheart." 

I walked towards the bathroom and heard they were talking. I put my ear against the door and heard something.

"Lisa..... I just wanna tell you that I........" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER HAHA I'M SORRY DON'T KILL ME. 

Thanks for everyone who read my story. It means a lot<3 and also, sorry for the grammar or stuff, i suck at english i know :'D 

What do you think about this chapter? COMMENT DOWN BELOW <3 

VOTE PLEASE <3 

THANK YOU READERS !!!