Epilogue

2 years later

Where do I begin? Hmm... Oh I know, remember Mya? Well guess what, her and camila got married, yep, turns out they were together, who knew, because I certainly didn't, Lauren and I only found out they were engaged when we got back from our honeymoon, speaking of, we went on a cruise, then afterwards, to Napa, California, it was great, don't tell Lauren, but I'm hoping we can build a home for us their, if she's up to it that is, you see thanks to science and a sperm donor, Lauren is now pregnant with both of our biological twins yes that's right I said twins, two little baby boys or girls or both who knows, we aren't really wanting to know the genders, we want to keep it a surprise.

As for fifth harmony, well the girls broke up last year, they thought it was best, with everyone starting to set up shop and that. They figured the best way, was to do a farewell tour, you know, finish things with a bang as you will, we're still in touch and still all very close, hell Dinah is never away from us, although that's family for you, oh right, I never mentioned anything did I? Well surprise, turns out she's my cousin, again, who knew?

As for me and Lauren, well like I said, we're starting a family, I don't know what the future holds for any of us, but what I do know is that, I have never been happier, than I am right now, I have my beautiful wife, my "I still can't believe it" babies, yep life's good Let's hope it stays that way...

*I know this was short, but to be honest this story was only meant to be like two chapters, but I ended up writing more, however I am planning on writing a sequel to this story soon, as I ended up having an amazing idea for it so... We shall see how it goes*