Welcome to Asgard

Lillie wakes up to the bright light coming in. She sits up and stretches, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. She looks to her clock seeing it was eight o'clock. She immediately jolts awake. "I gotta get to the base quickly!" She says rushing to her closet. She pulls out a green blouse, black slacks, black and gold boots, she summons her ring and slips it on. She walks over to the mirror and makes sure her necklace was still on then grabs her suitcase and runs out of her room. She quickly heads for the chopper base outside. Thor stood there with his hammer in hand. Lillie walks over to him and Thor notices her.

"Are you ready?" he asks. Lillie nods excitedly. Thor lifts his hammer in the air. "Heimdall! Open the bifrost!" he shouts in the air. A light beam shoots through the sky and lifts up Thor and Lillie. Lillie is blinded by the bright, silver and rainbow stream around them. She closed her eyes and took a hold of Thor's arm. Thor looks down at her and chuckles softly. Lillie finally opens her eyes when she feels solid ground. She looks up and sees the mighty Heimdall standing in the center. Heimdall looks down at her smiles.

"Welcome back Thor, this must be the young Lillie you have spoke about," he says. Thor smiles and leads Lillie up to Heimdall.

"Yes she is," he ushers at Heimdall. "Lillie, this is Heimdall. The gate keeper of Asgard," Lillie shyly holds out her hand to shake.

"It's nice to meet you Heimdall," she says. Heimdall takes her hand and bows.

"It is honor to meet you milady," Heimdall says and stands back up. Lillie didn't really understand why he did this. She was just a normal girl...wasn't she. Thor leads her to the opening where a beautiful, white horse stood waiting. Lillie marveled at the horse and reached out to pet it.

"This is a beautiful horse. Does it have a name?" She asks Thor. Thor nods and smiles walking over to her and the horse.

"Yes," he puts a hand on the horse petting it. "Her name is Astrid. She is mighty horse. Ready to ride her?" Lillie was shocked by what he said.

"Really?" Thor nods. Lillie smiles widely and nods. Thor helps her onto the horse and hops on behind her. He reaches his arms around her and grabs the reigns.

"Ready?" Lillie nods. Thor whips the reigns and the horse starts running. Lillie looks at the rainbow bridge they were crossing. She loved the beauty of the colors and the light shining off of it. She looks up and sees the golden castle up ahead. Lillie marvels at how it glowed in the sun. Thor stops the horse as they reach the steps of the castle. At the door stood Odin and Frigga. Thor steps down off the horse and helps Lillie down. He then takes Lillie up to her happy and awaiting grandparents. "Mother, Father this is Lillie," Lillie waves at them shyly. Thor pushes her forward a bit. Frigga pulls her into a hug.

"It's nice to finally meet you Lillie," Frigga looks at her. She could see Loki in Lille and smiles. Odin walks up to her and Frigga backs up.

"Welcome my child. We have been waiting for you to come," he says to her. Lillie looks at him comfused.

"I don't understand. What do you mean? Why have you been waiting for me?" Lillie asks him. Odin gives her a sweet smile.

"You don't know do you child? You are a rightful princess to Asgard," Lillie looks at him shocked.

"M-me a princess?" Odin nods. She looks at him with a smile. But, in her mind was a million thoughts 'How can I be a princess? I can barely stand up straight. Let alone be a princess,' Odin escorts them inside. He stops at a door with golden knobs and beautiful vines decorating the door.

"This is your room. You will find dresses to wear for breakfast in the dining hall," Odin says and begins to walk off. Thor stays for a moment.

"I'll send Lady Sif to help you get ready," he says and follows Odin and Frigga. Lillie sighs and looks at the big doors. She pushes them open and walks in. The room was huge with a queen size canopy bed. The bed had black sheets with bright green blankets and pillows. There was a huge shelf of books on the other side of the room. Lillie walks over to the book shelf and runs her fingers over all the books. She looks over and sees a little reading nook by the big window. She walks over and looks out the window. She could see the garden outside. She smiled at how beautiful it looked. The door opens and Lillie turns around.