6.

"A date?" Liam asked Rose as they walked home from the café. Rose's cheeks burned at the thought that it could be a date with Louis.

"No. He's just taking me out to grab a drink like friends would," Rose muttered in hopes that Liam would buy it; or that she bought it herself.

"Okay, Rosie," Liam said, his voice laced with sarcasm. They walked back to their flat in silence. Rose was going over Louis' intentions on Friday. Was it a date? She asked herself. The feeling in her stomach told her yes while her brain tried to convince her it was not one. If it's a date, then does that mean Louis likes me? So many troubling questions filled Rose's mind.

When they got back to their flat, Rose walked straight to her room to contemplate the troubling matter. She could not wrap her mind around the possibility of Louis liking her of all people. They were complete opposites. He was an open book, Rose had so many secrets; Louis was loud and outgoing, Rose could barely speak two words to people she did not know well.

"Come eat," Liam said slipping his head in Rose's room and pulling her out of her thoughts. She nodded her head and stood from her bed, trudging into the kitchen. On the counter was a salad and grilled chicken next to it. Rose grabbed a plate and put some of the salad on it and cut the chicken putting it over the salad.

"Thanks, Liam," Rose chirped when she sat down next to him at the breakfast bar; rarely did they ever use the table.

Liam nodded in response, stabbing his food and shoving it in his mouth. "Do you have something to wear on Friday?" He asked after a few minutes of eating.

"I think so," Rose trailed off. The rest of dinner went by in a blur; Liam enthused about the café, and how he had a date Saturday with a girl named Sophia-his first date since his ex-girlfriend Danielle. He went on about how he did the all-too cliché move of writing his number on her coffee cup. Rose could see the adoration in his eyes Liam spoke about the girl. 

"... called me and we decided on Saturday." Liam finished his story with a wide smile.

"Saturday when?" Rose asked curiously so she could plan around his date.

"Noonish. Got a hot date or something?" Liam asked with a mischievous grin which resulted a fresh blush to crawl up Rose's cheeks and her hand to swat Liam in the back of his head. "Only asking. Who knows, you might. Louis seems pretty fond of you already."

"Shut up," Rose mumbled before grabbing both their plates, rinsing them off, and stuffing them into the dishwasher with the rest of the dirty dishes.

***

Friday came faster than Rose ever expected it to. Before she knew it, she was throwing clothes out of her closet looking for the right outfit to wear. She felt completely frazzled while looking, her nerves starting to get the best of her. After what felt like a hundred outfits later, Rose finally settled on something that deemed appropriate for her to wear to a club. She set them on the bed along with everything else she would need before she hopped into the shower, washing and shaving.

"Does my hair look okay?" Rose asked Liam. It looked like it was in loose curls or just big waves. It fell right on top of her shoulders to frame her face well.

"I like it, but you aren't wearing that, right?" Liam asked in horror. Rose let out a stifled laugh and shook her head.

"I wanted to do my hair and make up before I got dressed," She informed him before turning on her heel and walking back to her bathroom where she finished up her make up; she did a bold red lip and light eye make up. Once she had everything to a T, she walked into her room and pulled on the leather high waited shorts and the red crop top bralet. A small amount of her stomach was showing, but Rose did not mind too much. She pulled on her black vans, not daring to walk in heels while she was drinking, and walked into the living room where Liam was watching a show. [outfit in external link]