『Chaptor 5』

((Play this throughout the chapter))
Y/N's POV

I had quickly finished my salad cup at the request of 049, abandoning the cup and a rusty spoon I had used.

We were now walking through the dark hallways, a creepy atmosphere coming from the darkness. 049 was my only guide, as it seemed he was the only one able to see in the darkness. I could switch to an animal that had nightvision, but it didn't seem like the time to.

The pitter patter of footsteps echoed down the hall. Everytime I'd ask 049 about them, he'd only reply with the same thing:

"the footsteps originate far from here, with out guards or scientists to pick of the sound, they echo all the way to us."

I reassured myself that that was truly what was happening, but it seemed even 049 was uneasy.

The walk down the hall seemed endless, sometimes it'd feel like things were brushing by my feet, only to look down and see nothing but the cold, marble flooring.

I tensed up as I felt something standing behind me, but 049 continued onwards. The darkness obscured my vision and I fell to the ground, it felt like something was choking me.

"0..049... Help me.."

I called out.

But nobody came.

I tried to turn, but whatever had me wouldn't let me.

I coughed out what seemed like blood, but the substance was darker then the walls around me. I looked around in shock, trying to shift, nothing happened. I called for help again.

But nobody came.

I felt myself getting weaker. I couldn't breathe. I coughed again. More of the black stuff. I tried again to get out of what ever had me, it felt cold. It suddenly felt cold. It was freezing. What ever happened, it turned the room to what felt like a meat locker.

There were cold hands on my neck and shoulders.

"..Help...me..."

I coughed again. It seemed like none of my abilities could help. I tried to flash away. It only caused what felt like a big glob of that black stuff to come out.

I tried so desperately to turn to see what was happening and why I couldn't move. But a raspy, familiar voice sent shivers down my spine, it was colder than the hands on my neck:

"y/n/n, don't struggle too much."

It hands removed themselves form the sides of my neck to pull me closer to the being the was causing all of this. Blue hair that was in patches caught in my peripheral vision nearly made me cry out.

"I'm gonna take you with me, ...y/n.../n..."

Kitty whispered.

"..n--"

a glob of the black blood burst from my mouth, I was drowning in it.

"Don't fight it.."

She whispered, pulling me closer. Tears stung my eyes.