soooooo.

I know it's been a long time, very, very long. too long. any many of you guys are eagerly waiting for the next update, but I've realized that I'm not happy with this story. i started this in 2016, three years ago and I've only got thirteen part out, pretty shutty hey. I started this with no idea of a plot, no concept of how it should go, just that I wanted to write a silly scp fanfic.

I realize that this is sounding terrible, but I've come to the conclusion that I wont make you wait much longer, and instead, I am going to redo the fanfiction soon. I will not delete this one, so you may read it and fantasize about what could have been.

I apologize for all this sad talk, so have an unfinished part I had saved in my drafts.

《this is not part of the plot》

so, it had become apparent that both 049 and bright held me in some sort of high light.

I mean, 049 was very clear with his possessiveness, and how he could be seen staring at me. it was a little strange, if not creepy, but he bent tried to dissect me again, so I guess that was progress.

bright was a bit more forward that 049, which was strange as well. I hadnt really considered their affections as something to note, so it was a bit of a surprise to see them in a bit of  fight over something.

they were hushed, so it was difficult to make out their words. so, I sort of just stood by a little ways away, and tried to make out whatever I could here.

there sure was a lot of hissing and snarling.

anyways. I had a better idea, and shifted myself into the appearance of a harvestman spider, slinking forward until I was going up to them. everything seemed much louder and muffled, so perhaps this wasnt as good of an idea as I thought.

ugh, maybe if I just--

i began to crawl up the wall, getting closer to their height so i could hear them properly.

"I'm gonna kill you, squidward,"

"try it you over glorified locket,"

oh great. so that was what they were arguing about.

I rolled my eyes and slowly slunk down to the floor, only to be promptly crushed by jack as he was suddenly shoved against the wall with a robotic snarl from 049. lovely.

I felt myself