『Chaptor 9』

Y/n's POV
{d/h} means dominant hand}

When i woke, i had the sensation of being carried. the slight swaying and soft footsteps practically gave it away.

i couldn't see, whether it was the hall being too dark, or the fabric over my eyes. i'm sure it was the latter.

i don't remember what happened.

oh, wait. oli, and 049.

i reached up to try and remove my blind fold, but something was holding my {d/h} tightly.

"049?" i whispered weakly. for some reason i felt sick. "yes, y/n?" the metallic voice answered. "why am i blindfolded?" he didn't reply.

i reformed into a spider. well, tried. as soon as i had my ears began ringing.

panic filled me. "did--" i felt my mouth fill with blood. i thrashed and spit out the coppery liquid. the plague doctor still held me tightly, though, unaffected by the blood.

"did... did you do this to me?" i asked slowly.

"i'm afraid i don't know was your talking about." he replied, confirming my suspicions.

"i- i can't reform." i spoke, trying to free my other hand in an attempt to remove the the blindfold once more.

he was quiet for a long while. "no, i have no idea why you aren't able to reform." he continued to walkx, turning left. it was only a while longer, which felt like eternity in his arms, before he set me down.

i yanked the fabric off, rubbing over my nose that felt raw from the scratchy material. he looked around. it was some kind of office, a medical one judging by the shelves. i looked to the door, looking in confusion as 049 kicked the tear drop pods.

"what are you doing?" i asked, sitting up. when he turned, i felt shivers run down my back. there was a strange hollowness in the sockets of his he mask he wore, the glassy shine gone.

"keeping you safe. there are too many dangers in the laboratory, so we'll be leaving as soon as i figure out what's going on with you." he explained, and dug out a another long piece of fabric.

he approached me. i scrambled backwards. "stop moving, y/n, trust me, i'm a doctor." he whispered, as if soothingly. whatever trust i still had in him, fled, and i cried out, kicking at him. "stay the hell away!" he takes, and grabbed my leg. i spread my molecules, making him pass through.

he seemed annoyed, but didn't show it. he walked to the shelves, looking for something, pulling out a tranquilizer gun, one held by the scientists. he turned to me, and sighed. "please, cooperate, i don't want to have to use this." he said softly, moving closer. i snarled in return, and looked to the window, wondering if i could make it out. he obviously saw this, and sighed one more, operating the gun with scary knowledge of it. he aimed it to me, and smiled gently. he pulled the trigger.

i felt a moment of pain and fell unconscious.

...

when i woke, a what seemed to be a few hours later, 049 stood over me with a sharp looking scalpel. my arms were tied away, and i soon notice the stitched hole in my chest. i began to thrash. "what did you do?" i cried. "hold still, you don't want to open the stitches." he said, eerily calm. "i wasn't able to find anything, despite my poking around, the only thing i could do to try and find the problem, would be to cut open your longs and other organs, however i don't have replacements for those, and there isn't the proper instruments here to perform an operation like that. i can't risk you dying."

i took in the info, and shook my head. "let me go, i don't want to be with you anymore." the doctor was quiet. he turned away. "then that's a shame. you can't leave. i'm not done with you yet." i felt hopelessness set in.

"i just want to go home." i whispered weakly, my voice quivering. "i want to go and see my parents and family. please, let me go,"

he shook his head. "i can't let you go, you are now my responsibility, and i'm going to take care of you." he said, moving closer.

i did my best to get away from his touch, wanting him to stay as far away as possible. i didn't want to even be in the same room as the monster. just i got out of one doctors gasp, i had fallen into another. i pulled against the bonds holding my hands and kicked against him. he easily avoided my attacks. he laid a gloved hand against my cheek, as if trying to be soothing, but it gave the exact opposite effect.

"you're in good hands, i'll make sure nothing harms you." he said gently, stroking the cheek. i spat into his mask.

"you've harmed me. stay away," i hissed, trying to move away. "just leave me alone." i turned my head. he pulled away, and to my surprise, began to untie the binds. i looked at the windows, immediately getting up and trying to open them. they wouldn't budge, i grabbed an alarm clock off the table and banged at the glass. it seemed indestructible. the doctor stood silently while this happened.

"why? why did you do this? to taunt me? to lure me into hope?" i whispered weakly. again to my surprise, he shook his head. "then why?"

"to show you, you won't be leaving anytime soon. the doors are the same way. even if you got out, you wouldn't be able to find your way out of the lab. 682 is on the loose and you won't stand a chance against him in your state. you also won't want to run into that scp that put you in this state," he said. now i could confirm his taunting. there was a glint in his voice that only screamed 'good luck' . what was even worse, he was right. i couldn't do anything in this state. i had become entirely reliant on the scp. my shoulders began to shake, and i looked down. i didn't speak. there was no words i could speak.

-
1048 words

sorry this is late. i didn't have any motivation to write, but now that i do, look forward to my new RWBY story coming soon.