Chapter 26: Surprise Party

Austin and I get home and see that no ones home. All the lights are off. I turn on the lights.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone screams. I jump. I see Eve, Alex, Rob, Robs girlfriend Amanda, Zach, Zach's girlfriend Maddy, my mom, Rick, and Bryan. I run over and hug my mom.

"Hi mom. I missed you." I say.

"I missed you too." She says. I hug Bryan and Rick. I feel Austin wrap his arms around my waist.

"Rick, Bryan. This is my boyfriend Austin. Austin this is my brother Bryan, and my stepdad Rick." I say.

"I've already talked to Austin on the phone." Rick says. So Austin planned this.

"Okay. So mom I have to tell you something." I say. I have to tell her I'm moving to Miami with Austin to record my record.

"What is it sweetie?" She asks.

"Austin and I are moving to Miami." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"I got a record deal with this really awesome record label. They want me to move to Miami to record a record." I say.

"I'm happy for you (Y/N). Go ahead and move to Miami. As long as you come home for holidays I'll be happy." My mom says. I smile and hug her. Party time.

-After the Party-

I walk up to my room and lay down. I grab my phone and see that I have texts from a blocked number calling me ugly, fat, a slut, whore. Austin is still downstairs. I put my phone down and grab the teddy bear Austin won me at the pier. I hug it and cuddle with it. I end up falling asleep with the bear.

-Next Morning-

I wake up the next morning and see that Austin is passed out. Today we have a busy day. We have to go get the official papers signed that were doing the record. We have to start packing up our stuff. And we have to find a new place in Miami. But that's Michele's job. I pick up my phone and see that Austin has tagged me in a photo on IG. I open it up and see it's a photo of me passed out in the bed cuddling with the bear.

@austinmahone: She loves the teddy bear🐻

I smile. I pull up my collage app and make a collage of all the photos I took yesterday.

@(username): best birthday spent with the best people. 💕😘

I look at the time and see we still have a few hours until we have to go to the recording studio. So I lay back down and cuddle into Austin's arms. I fall back asleep.