Chapter 81: Austins Birthday

~(Y/N) POV~

The cops show up, and I go and show them the dressing room. When we get there they handcuff the man, and then they take Austin and my statement.

We finish everything and then get on the bus. I walk straight into the back and change into my pj's. I get into a shirt that says party all day, snack all night, and I put on black shorts that have hamburgers, hot dogs, fries, soda, and pepperoni pizza on them. When I'm changed I put my hair up into a messy bun, then crawl into bed. Austin isn't in the back. I think he wanted to hang with the boys. Which I don't really care about. I grab another pillow and lay it next to me. I put my head on it and wrap my arms around it. Then I fall asleep.

~April 4th~

Today's the first night of the tour in going on. I'm really excited. It's also Austin's birthday. His next show is tomorrow so he's coming to my first show tonight. We are at our house in Miami laying in bed. Austin's passed out. So I get up slowly and go downstairs. I make him some pancakes and eggs. Then I grab his present I wrapped last night. I got him the air Jordan 4 toro bravos in red. I think he'll be really happy. I walk upstairs and he's starting to wake up. I sit down next to him. He opens his eyes and smiles.

"Happy birthday!" I say happily.

"Thank you." He says. I hand him his breakfast. And he starts eating it.

"I also have a present for you." I say. "But you have to finish eating first." I add.

"Okay." He says. I stand up and go get ready. Today I'm wearing a white muscle tee, on it, it says don't know don't care. I put on black high wasted shorts. I put on my black vans. When I'm finished I go into the bathroom and do my hair. For my hair I have a braid going into a bun, and I put in my medium silver hoop earrings.

I walk out of the bathroom and see that Austin's finished eating.

"Ready for your present?" I ask. He shakes his head yes. I hand him the box and he opens it. His eyes widen.

"You didn't." He says. He opens the box and sees the shoes.

"I did." I say while laughing. He stands up and kisses me.

"I love you so much." He says.

"I love you too." I say. This is going to be an amazing day.