Chapter 2.

She is pretty, very pretty and she seems well spoken like she is from a well-off family. I feel I've made the right decision picking her. The other girls didn't really fit the bill. I need someone who can fit into my social circles and act comfortable around people using jargon and big words. This girl seems like she'll be able to do that and learn all the information I'm going to be passing her. I've never looked into escorts before. Honestly I just associated escorts with prostitutes but this company do a lot of different services and I just wanted someone to help me boost my profile in my social circle and I just wanted someone to make my apartment feel lived in. I'm always working, no time to sit on the sofa or watch the TV and I definitely don't have time to cook. I often order a take-out, eat in my office, go to bed. I literally live in my office and bedroom, everywhere else is just there for visitors or my parents. Tonight is the first big night in the business calendar. If I do well tonight the next six months will be a breeze. All I need to do is impress some hot-shots who will invest in my project and ideas and I'll be fine till next year. This girl is just here to make things that little bit easier. I stride out of my bedroom door straightening the sleeve of my jacket before stopping dead in my tracks. The escort is standing in front of me in a figure hugging black dress to match my suit. I can't help but let my eyes take in every curve with a guilty gulp.
"Ready?" I ask forcing my eyes to meet hers. She nods her head and I offer her my arm. She takes it wrapping her arm around mine resting her hand on my forearm.
"Did you understand everything?" I inquire knowing full well she probably spend a good hour reading the information pack I left for her. She nods her head as we make our way towards the elevator where I press the button and wait for the doors to slide open.
"Will I have to do much talking?" The girl asks and I shrug. I don't come up with future events I'm not God. The doors slide open and we step into the lift. I press the lobby button and watch the chrome doors slide close. We stand in an awkward silence as the lift descends. I'm never really good with women, I'm always too... dominant for them. The last time I took a girl out was when I was eighteen and that was the night she dumped me. I didn't care really, it's not like I loved her she was just a convenience.

********************

Something is bothering the escort as the lift ascends. Tonight went off without a hitch. The girl knew her stuff and even managed to impress me which got some raised eyebrows and hoity-toity comments. People know I'm hard to please and drive a hard bargain but this girl softened my appeal to the other businesses gaining me four interested clientele already and it's only been the first night. The girl drank some expensive champagne, ate caviar, talked to some other girls there so why does she look so miserable and deflated. Hell shes even got a free dress out of it.
"Do you always look like that?" I quiz stepping out of the lift towards my apartment door. Being tied to girls is so much of a hassle. I'm glad I can't feel love towards people because the shit that happens in relationships. She's probably moody because someone said something about her hair or dress and if I was her boyfriend I'd have to sit for hours on end agreeing with her whine.
"Pardon?" She asks closing the door behind her. I turn to face her seeing those big eyes staring back at me. She looks totally bewildered and it makes me smirk. I don't understand how she can be so confused by my question, she knows she's had a sour face on for the past half an hour. I step towards her as she flinches a little.
"Kya hua?" I ask raising my eyebrows slightly keeping my lips in a straight line. Her eyes are like a gateway to a whole other universe one that is yet to be discovered.
"Nothing," her lips crease into a smile but this eyes are still lost in another place deep within her.
"You're a terrible liar, your eyes give you away," I smirk as she looks away wringing her hands out in front of her. She looks so sweet and innocent like I've just told her off. I don't really care about why she looks miserable but I'd prefer for her to smile. It makes her look prettier.
"I just saw somebody I used to know," she mumbles looking back up at me. I nod my head like I know what she's on about but really I'm too focused on her lips. The way they form her words are an unparalleled beauty. I find my hand subconsciously reaching for her cheek resting my palm against her skin. She tenses a little bit daring to move keeping her eyes trained on me like I'm a wild animal on the verge of an attack. I'm not attracted to women for romance, no I'm attracted to women by sexual tension and desires. This girls lips are calling to me. I place my thumb on her bottom lip pulling it down revealing the inside of her lip. I slowly push my thumb into her mouth letting my skin rest against her tongue. I leave it there for a couple of seconds before slowly sliding it back out. The touch of her lips against my skin makes me shiver slightly. I promised myself I wouldn't do this to the escort. I told myself six months wouldn't be enough time to make me want to do unspeakable things. It's just the way she speaks, the way her lips move. The universe in her eyes becomes a little less muddled and a little more confused. I press my thumb against her bottom lip again this time her lips parting almost voluntarily. I slide my skin against her lips feeling my thumb hit her tongue. She seems more cooperative this time wrapping her lips around my thumb, letting her tongue gently rub the tip of my thumb. I slowly pull back out again before removing my hand from her cheek still staring at her.
"Goodnight," I say before turning and walking towards my bedroom. I can't pull this girl into my darkness. Six months... Six months and she'll be gone. I just have to last six months.