Chapter 7.

"Oh hello?" A woman's voice pulls me from my thoughts about the events of last night. I was convinced I was ready to do the dirty with Shah Rukh but I've just heard so many stories from the other escorts that the fear took over.
"Hi," I wave my hand like an idiot staring back at this woman who's in Shah Rukh's holiday home. All I'm saying is that it's a good job I'm not in last night's clothes and I've changed into some shorts and one of Shah Rukh's white tops.
"Ma," Shah Rukh smiles pulling the woman into a hug before letting his eyes dart up to me where his smile grows. I had woken up in Shah Rukh's arms and it made the events of last night seem so trivial. Shah Rukh didn't care I wasn't mentally prepared to do the deed and that made me respect him. I thought he was all about physical properties but he's being really nice to me.
"Hi mulangi kona ahe?" Shah Rukh's mother speaks Marathi thinking I can't understand her. She's asking who I am and it makes me blush. Who I am to Shah Rukh? Just a casual fling or something more?
"My girlfriend," Shah Rukh smirks at me and I feel my eyes widen. He releases his mother and walks over to me resting his arm around my waist. I blush heavily letting my eyes fall to the floor out of embarrassment. I'm only booked by Shah Rukh for six months, after than I need to go back to Kolkata to finish my degree and Shah Rukh will stay here Mumbai building his already successful business-whatever that may be. In fact it's the thought of leaving Shah Rukh that makes me feel physically sick, like I need him to stay alive.
"Excuse me," I apologise getting off my stool and hurrying out of the kitchen up the stairs to my room. I open the door before shutting it and letting my back fall against the wood. I try to take in deep breathes but they just become ragged and hurt my throat.
"Kajol?" I hear Shah Rukh shout as he tries to open the door. I push against his force but he is just too strong. I fall forward stumbling to keep myself upright as she slams the door behind him. For once there is some feeling in his eyes and it's begging me to tell him what's wrong. But what is wrong? It's wrong that I think I'm falling for him even though I know nothing about him. It's wrong I don't want to go back to Kolkata even though I've been investing all my money into my degree. It's wrong I want to be dominated by him right now knowing his mother is downstairs in the kitchen.
"Why did you tell her I am your girlfriend?" I ask feeling hurt and upset by this mixture of emotions bubbling around my body. Shah Rukh shrugs with a smile forming on his face.
"Because it's what came into my head," he says and I know he's being cryptic. I walk into my ensuite shutting the door in Shah Rukh's face but not locking it. Deep down I don't want to lock Shah Rukh out, I want him to storm in and grab me roughly forcing me into the wall as he thrusts his tongue into my mouth.
"You like me don't you?" He asks pushing the door open as I grip the edge of the sink feeling myself hunch over it, trying to hold back my confused tears. I don't know whether I like him or whether I like what he gives me? I know nothing about him as a person but it doesn't stop me desiring him. I clench my eyes closed praying for these stupid tears to subside. I feel Shah Rukh place his hands on my waist as he pulls me into him. I let go of the sink and feel as though I'm being dragged into a different world, one where I float on air at Shah Rukh's touch. He uses one hand to move my hair across the back of my neck before placing his lips just under my ear. He nips at the skin making me melt as I feel a bubbling sensation rush through my body. I let my right hand touch his cheek before feeling my fingers in his hair as he begins to suck my skin, obviously trying to leave a mark branding me as his. I want to be branded. I want to be his. When he's done he looks at his work and nods his head before spinning me in his grasp causing my mind to spin. He places his lips on mine tugging at my bottom lip with his teeth. I moan as he lets his tongue intercept my mouth. I find my hands on his neck as he pushes me into the shower and against the wall. I continue to moan against Shah Rukh's kisses as he uses on of his hands to turn on the shower letting the water drench our skin. Shah Rukh is just so intoxicating to be around. I wish I had been able to fulfil him last night. I want Shah Rukh to be the one to break my innocence. I feel Shah Rukh's hand roam down my waist before unbuttoning my shorts and unzipping them opening the front so he can place his hand in-between my legs. I moan louder as I feel his fingers tickle my clit his tongue getting rough against mine.
"Shah Rukh," I moan as I feel him slip his finger into me pushing the fabric of my pants to the side. He rests his finger against my g-spot making my back arch against him as I feel myself building. Shah Rukh removes his lips from mine trailing his kisses down my jawline as he inserts another finger into me making my walls clench against his fingers. He groans at this which makes me smile. Maybe I'm pleasuring him too? I find myself grinding against his fingers causing them to rub against my g-spot as I moan his name letting my fingers clench his hair. I'm building so fast as I rest my left leg against Shah Rukh's waist as he thrusts two more fingers into me. I feel like my insides are about to explode as I scream his name. The heat rushing through my body climaxes as I feel my back arch pushing my pelvis into Shah Rukh as his fingers tickles my walls before I feel myself release coating his fingers and my legs with my juices. I pant heavily as Shah Rukh pulls out of my leaning back smiling at me. He places his forefinger in his mouth licking it clean. He makes me feel so hot.
"I really like you," he says blinking against the water rushing down our bodies before he wipes his other three fingers against the space between the hem of his shirt and the top of my panties which are sticky. He steps out of the cubicle pulling a towel from the rail wrapping it around himself sauntering from the ensuite and out of my room. I close my eyes and let out the breathe I hadn't realised I had been holding sliding down until I'm sitting on the floor with my knees against my chest. What does he mean he really likes me?