Chapter 5.

I can't help but gawp at the extravagant beach house we've just pulled up too. It's mainly glass and chrome with a balcony over looking the sea where the sun shines directly into the deck. I can see parasols surrounding a giant infinity pool with wooden sun-loungers poised waiting for someone to occupy them. I can feel Shah Rukh staring at me as he switches his engine off removing the keys.
"Seen a ghost?" He asks and I turn my face to look at him my mouth still hanging open. He laughs before opening his car door and exiting the vehicle. I've seen beautiful buildings but they are usually hotels and cost a bomb to stay in... This, well, this is his holiday home! I feel the car door open beside me as Shah Rukh waits for me to get out but I'm rooted to the spot. When he said a short break I thought he meant a to some inner city hotel so he could do some more business not a trip to his personal hideaway.
"Seriously it's not haunted," he continues his joke from earlier and I realise what a dipstick I must look gawking at his other home. I bet he feels sorry for me and thinks I've not been to swanky hotels because I live in a hovel somewhere which is partially true... I do live in a hovel but I have been to swanky hotels. I unbuckle my seat belt and slide out of the car ignoring the small burning I get as my butt slides across the seat. I mean it sort of feels nice to have that reminder constantly with me of what Shah Rukh was able to do to me.
"Do you wanna go for a swim?" Shah Rukh asks slamming the door closed and picking up my bags from the boot. I nod my head enthusiastically looking at the turquoise water rippling in the pool.
"You're room is at the top of the stairs, they might be some clothing for you but I'm not too sure," Shah Rukh smiles as I run excitedly into the house. I rush straight up the stairs taking them two at a time feeling like a child on Christmas Day. I barge into the room at the top of the stairs and gasp as I look around at the cream walls and dig my toes into the plush carpet. This is literally like an apartment inside a house. There is a small kitchenette to the right with a sofa and TV positioned to form an open lounge area. There is a king-sized bed positioned on one wall with two doors on either side of it, presumably leading to a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite. I can't believe this is going to be my room! It's huge!

********************

I bite my lip as I see Shah Rukh emerge in his swim-shorts carrying two glasses filled with ice and lemonade. His chest is bare and I can see his rippling abs which make me blush. He places the glasses on the poolside before slipping into the water next to me. I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach as he pushes off the wall splashing me a little.
"Nice to be out of the heat," Shah Rukh mumbles running his hands over his hair pushing it back over his head. I nod thinking about how even being in this water the heat burning up inside my body can only be contained one way.
"Why have you brought me out here?" I ask the question that's been on my mind since I changed into this yellow swimsuit and climbed into this pool. Shah Rukh pulls his hand out of the water letting it trickle back into the pool before repeating his actions staring intently at the droplets forming on the back of his hand. I can tell he doesn't want to answer the question but I'm going to get the answer out of him. I swim towards his pulling my lips to one side into a cocky smile. I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands are automatically drawn to my waist. My sudden action has caused him to look me in the eye and he has a mysterious look floating around in the void that are his eyes. He is so hard to read, even his facial expressions don't give anything away.
"Change of scenery," he shrugs spinning me around in the water. I love his touch. It's just so delicate. Without warning Shah Rukh pushes me off him and leans his back against the wall of the pool. I let my feet touch the floor feeling disappointed I no longer feel Shah Rukh's touch. He closes his eyes as he lets the sun shine on his face highlighting his features. I sigh a little. I want to feel my wrists being restrained as Shah Rukh spanks my ass again. That feeling of the heat burning up inside of me but being unable to control it made me feel so alive. I shuffle over to Shah Rukh watching as he open one eye peeking out at me.
"I want you to hit me again," I whisper holding my breathe for his response. He opens both his eyes and stares at me blankly whilst blinking.
"No you don't," Shah Rukh mumbles raising his eyebrows at me. Oh but I do. I want to feel Shah Rukh giving me pleasure. I place my hands on his chest and bite my lower lip.
"Please?" I beg feeling like a needy child but he is just so intoxicating to be around. Shah Rukh rests his hands at the base of my back before lower his hands to my bum and squeezing hard making me gasp in pain.
"I hurt you," he mumbles, "not again." With that his hands release and go back to the wall. I feel frustrated. I thought he enjoyed watching me squirm against the rope?
"It doesn't hurt," I lie still feeling a sting where he had placed his hands. Shah Rukh shakes his head trying to push me away but I'm determined. I link my arms around his neck and push myself against him until our faces are millimetres away. I can feel his breathe on my lips and I'm tempted to just close the gap and place my lips on his. Shah Rukh grips my waist before lowering his lips to my neck placing a delicate kiss against my skin. I smile. Now I've got him in my grasp. I feel myself begin to grind against him as he lifts my legs around him kissing my neck with more ferocity. I love the feeling he gives me like I'm losing control yet still holding onto it with my fingertips. I want to go further but then Shah Rukh clasps my ass again and I groan from the sting. He pushes me off him and I can see his mouth hanging open, his eyes full of guilt.
"I've got work to do," he mumbles swimming across to the steps and climbing out of the pool. I want to call after him, tell him I'm okay, beg him to touch me again.
"I'm not going to hurt you," it's like he can read my thoughts and I swallow hard. Why does he have to toy with me? As he slides the doors open and walks back into the house I let out a scream splashing at the water. I'm feeling so sexually frustrated right now and I need Shah Rukh to release me!