Chapter 4.

"Come," I instruct as she wakes up and blinks her eyes against the sunlight. She slides out of bed grimacing at the pain as her bum slides against the mattress making me suck in my cheeks. I just keep telling myself she said harder. I lead her out of her bedroom and into mine walking purposefully towards my ensuite.
"Kya hua?" Kajol mumbles rubbing her bed head as she follows me into the bathroom her eyes widening at the size. Her pyjamas-a matching vest top and shorts-make her look irresistible showing off her curves in all the right places.
"I'm sorry I hurt you," I reply pulling open the cupboard under my sink and rummaging around for some lotion to put on injuries caused by swinging whips to high.
"Nahin," Kajol sighs forcefully, "I asked you, you did." I find the tiger balm and pull my head out of the cupboard shutting the doors. I turn and look at her. Immediately she drags me in and makes me want to tie her up again and see how long she'll last this time before releasing. I like the innocence around her, the fact she is still a virgin and highly inexperienced.
"This should help," I thrust the pot at her and she takes it staring at the label. She blushes realising what I mean which makes me smirk.
"I... I've never... I've never..." Kajol stutters the blush turning into a red burn which is emitting heat.
"Orgasmed?" I finish her statement for her and she looks up surprised I'd say the word. To say she's an escort she is very prudish which is sweet, it shows her inexperience. She place the pot of balm in my sink stepping towards me awkwardly. I cock my head to one side wrapping my arms around her waist knowing she wants to feel the pleasure she felt yesterday.
"I... I... I want to feel it again," Kajol places her hands on my chest staring up at me.
"I've hurt you enough," I sigh wishing I had just gone softly yesterday. I knew she was new to bondage. I knew she would hurt easily. I knew I should have just tried something else. Even though usually I would have given a woman what they wanted not Kajol. She is somehow different like I want to protect her from myself. Kajol's eyes widen and he lips pull down in a frown making it unbearable to look at her. I try to push her off me but she has her feet firmly planted on the ground.
"I want you to show me more," she whispers leaning her face close to mine. I only have two rules: no/stop means no/stop and lip on lip action is a no. I lower my face so my lips are on her neck as I pull her towards me into the shower. Normally I'd start this way with a girl, softly in the shower using foreplay to my advantage but Kajol had had a taste of the real stuff... The ropes and whips real stuff. I press the on switch with my hand feeling the droplets of water escape the shower head and pound down onto our bodies. I slowly start to kiss her neck using small pecks to start with before I work my way up to her jawline and cheek. I let my hands work their way down from her waist carefully tracing over her bum making her tense a little before resting on her thighs. She pushes her chest against mine as I move my kisses back down to her neck. Kajol's arms fly up to my neck as she moves her head back exposing more of her skin for me to lay my kisses on. I carefully push her against the wall of the shower pulling her legs up and around my waist using my body to keep her pressed against the wall. Kajol moans as I nibble at part of her neck making me smile against her skin.
"Don't stop," she mumbles running her fingers through my hair as I pull back to admire her beauty. It's not often I get a beautiful girl in my shower in fact it's been well over six years. I push my crotch against her feeling her back arching as I catch her spot before letting her feet connect with the floor again. As I step backwards I can sense Kajol praying I'm not done yet making me feel domineering. I have the power to make her orgasm or break it and luckily for her I want to hear her moaning my name. I move my hands back up to her waist tugging at the waistband of her shorts before roughly pulling them down hearing them slip into the water below. I admire Kajol's choice of underwear-a white lace thong. I smirk using my fingers to trace the waistband meeting in the middle sending a shiver through her body.
"If it hurts I'll stop," I whisper into Kajol's ear moving my left hand back to her waist keeping her sore butt off the tiles as my right hand travels over her panties down under her between her legs. She gasps as I rub by skin over her sensitive button before moving my hand back out again. I push her back closer to my crotch placing my left leg in the middle of hers so my groin is resting on her hipbone. I fed my right hand into her knickers crawling them down to her opening before tracing a circle around it. Kajol groans loudly bucking her hips backwards as I push back against her instinct. Her head is thrown backwards as I inside one of my fingers into her feeling my way around her clenched walls which are tight from never being breached. I place my lips on her neck as my finger continues to explore and I add another one causing another groan to escape her lips. She makes me feel so alive as I add another finger and then add my last one rubbing against her walls before finding her g-spot making her grind against me as I continue to leave kisses on her neck. Kajol grinds against me in the water as her moans begin slowly speeding up as I start to thrust my fingers inside of her. I feel her back arch as he walls clench tightly against my fingers. Her fingers pull at my hair as she screams my name, her walls blowing outwards as her cum coats my fingers and she slowly leans back against the wall. I pull out of her and bring my fingers up to my lip putting each individual finger inside my mouth and licking them clean. Kajol watches me panting heavily as I keep our bodies tightly pressed together, her hands still playing with my hair.
"Better or worse?" I ask cocking my head to one side watching as Kajol blinks her eyes.
"Better," she sighs with a small smile. I know why it was better. She knew what was actually happening so could truly embrace the building sensation followed by the quick release. I kiss her neck one last time before stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel from the towel drying drawer.
"You should clean up again," I smirk feeling proud of my handy work. Kajol nods her head pressing her hands against the wall still a trace of panting in her breathe.

********************

"I made some breakfast," I say turning to see Kajol in one of my white shirts, her hair wet and loose about her shoulders. She slides onto a stool at the breakfast bar trying to contain her grimace. I feel like I should apologise again but I know she'll say 'I asked for it'. Yes she did ask for it but as the dominant party I should have known for a beginner my whips were too hard. I place a plate of toast down in front of her.
"Dhanyavaad," she thanks me as I can't help but visually undress her. She smiles awkwardly at me knowing full well I'm envisioning her with no clothes on.
"I should go back to work," I mumble pointing to my office and she nods picking up a piece of toast placing it between her lips. It's been a month. I told myself no I promised myself I wouldn't touch her. I said I only needed her for networking and here I am fantasising about Kajol when I should be working. Maybe if we go away for a couple of months? I won't miss much work and it's not as though Kajol has much to do. Maybe we could even step things up a notch so I can gain some pleasure too?