Chapter 13

13)

T-they're kissing... This can't be, everyone keeps telling me that she misses me and that's she's been a mess. If she really did then why would she do this to me? I'm totally heart broken, I literally feel like my heart is broken into a million pieces and that it can't be fixed. So all those things I heard was a lie, she doesn't love me, she doesn't miss me one bit. You know that really hurts, I let out a loud sigh and I turn around. As I walk home tears come rushing down my face.

Nicole's POV*

I push Austin away from me, I can't be doing this. Not after my break up, it just doesn't feel right.

"What's the matter?" he asks.

"T-this. I can't do this." I stutter.

"Why not? You are single and free right." he says confused. "Oh shit... I'm sorry Nicole I forgot about your breakup. Please don't hate me, I'm really sorry." he says.

"It's okay." I say. "I just can't stop thinking about him." I say

"If it keeps bothering you, then you should probably talk to him." he suggests.

"He wouldn't want to talk to me." I say.

"Well he didn't go to school and I didn't see him when I went to Alex's house, but I did know he was in his room." he says. "He didn't come out of his room once." he says, what if he really does miss me and he wants to get back together? I doubt it though.

"Maybe tomorrow." I say.

"If it helps you, I'll talk to him with you." he says smiling.

"Awe thanks Austin." I say hugging him. He hugs me back, we lay next to each other for about 1 hour and I fall asleep next to him.

***

I wake up to the smell of Austin's morning breath, and trust me it didn't smell good. My face is really close to his and his mouth is open a little bit. I get off my bed and realize its 7:15, advisory starts in 5 minutes!

"Austin!" I say shaking him, and he groans and turns away from me. "Austin get up!" I say hitting him with a pillow in the ear as hard as I could.

"Ow!" he said putting his hand over is ear. "I have an earring!" he says.

"And so do I but I don't complain! Now go get your clothes from the laundry room and get ready! We are late." I say walking to my closet.

I grab hot pinks skinny jeans, a black shirt with a skull on it, socks, and my pink and black Jordan's Austin got me. I run to the bathroom and quickly get changed, I brush through my hair and take my straightener out. I turn it on and it heats up, I quickly straighten my hair. I run out of the bathroom an into my room.

I see Austin sitting on my bed with a white shirt on, blue sweatshirt, blue beanie, jeans, and blue and white Jordan's. I sit next to him and put my socks on, I slide my shoes on my feet and tie the laces.

"Wow, I really like these." I say. "They're really comfortable." I add.

"I'm glad you like them." he says. "Alright, lets go." he said, we each grabbed our phones and walked outside into Austin's car. I check my phone, it's already 7:30.

"Crap..." I say.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I was gunna wear a hat today but of course I forgot." I say. "Like I always do." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hold on, can you steer the wheel for like 5 seconds." he says, and I nod as I grab the wheel. He takes his hat off and places it over my head.

"It's fine." I say about to take the hat off, but he grabs my wrist and pulls my hand away. "Feisty." I say.