OneShot (2)

Richelle

"The reason why I was distracted at the qualifier is because I like Amanda and Amanda likes me!" Said Noah. I felt my heart break into two! There were people clapping and cheering but, I just stood there looking at the floor.
"Well then...I was going to give you two the duet but, since you are both so distracting to each other that will not be happening so...Richelle will you do the duet with Noah?" Riley said confidently.
"No" I said I couldn't face Noah knowing that he likes someone else.
"Why?" He asked in a hurt tone.
"Because we have no chemistry" I said glancing a Noah then directing my attention back to Riley. Every bit of that sentence felt like someone was stabbing me.
"But....but...aren't you like good friends?" Riley asked.
"Well we were...but not anymore." I said giving her a warm smile. I walked to the cubbys grabbed my dance bag and walked down the hall. Everyone has been left stunned.

Noah

"Well this is great! Now I have no duet for the qualifier!" Said Riley all stressed out.
"Um...Riley. Alife and I have a duet. Could we do it at the qualifier?" Said a voice from the back. It was Piper. Alife was there with a big smile and Piper went up and stood next to him.
"Oh my god! Yes! Show me it when practice is over" she said walking out to find Richelle.

Should I do a part 2??
Thanks for reading....