OneShot (3)

Shelby & Briar are at Shelby's house. Lets just imagine that its not a far distance from Shelby's house to the TNS set.

Briar

"Why won't you come to set with me?" Shelby asks with a smirk on her face. She knows darn well why I don't want to go. So...I just lie.
"I'm not feeling well." I say. Oh she knows me to well.
"I know thats not why. Briar....tell me the truth." She asks with concern.
"Myles and Logan have a kissing scene and they kiss like 3 times in the scene and I don't really want to see my boyfriend kissing another girl. Ok?" I say and then sigh.
"Briar. You do know that kiss won't mean anything. Right?" Shelby says with a slight smirk. But, I know she's trying her best to hide it!
"Yea...I guess. But, I have heard that Logan has a crush on Myles" I answer. Looking at the ground.
"Ok. Im sorry. We'll talk about this later. We have to go." She says looking at her phone. Then grabbing my hand and goes downstairs and her mother drives us to the set.

On set...

Briar

I walk onto set. Why did I let Shelby bring me here? As I walk in I saw Logan and Myles going over scripts and talking to Frank. When Logan spots me she gives me a smirk. I give her a death glare. I just lean against the wall and cross my arms.
"Ok action." Frank says. Myles and Logan lean in. They kiss for what felt like 20 years but was only like 1 minute.
"Ok. One more time and then we should be ok. So. Action." Franks says. NO! NOT AGAIN! They lean in. Once again it felt like 20 years but was only 1 minute.
"Ok. Thats good. We won't need another take. Go have your break" Frank says and walks into the lunchroom. When Myles see me he runs up to me, grabs my hand and takes me out to the hall.
"Whats up?" He said taking my two hands.
"Uh..Nothing. Why would something be wrong?" I answer. He gives me a smirk.
"Bri. I know that you didnt like the kiss. Im not stupid." He says. I stare into his blue eyes.
"I know. I just dont like you kissing other people. But can I ask you something?" I ask looking at the floor.
"Anything." He answers. I look up from the floor and look into his icy blue eyes.
"Did you enjoy this kisses?" I stare into his eyes. I NEED a honest answer.
"No! Briar, listen...I love you. Nobody else. I love you." After that I look at the ground.
"Ok. Thats it." He says. He lifts my chin up and kisses me. I kiss back. I wrap my hands around his neck. His hands around my waist. After our foreheads touch.
"I love you." He says looking into my eyes.
"I love you too." I say looking into his eyes.
His eyes are so cute and blue and I just love him.......

Thanks for reading
~ Jenny ❤️❤️