OneShot (2) Part 2

Riley

Emily James and I are the only ones that know about Richelle crush on Noah. I saw how hurt she was when Noah told us he liked Amanda. I ran down the hall looking for Richelle.
"Richelle? Richelle?" I yelled. I walked past the music room but I heard sobbing so I turned and walked in. I saw Richelle standing up against a wall...her hands on her head. Her blonde hair all messy.
"Oh Richelle" I said softly. I hold out my hands and she just runs up to me and hugs me.
"It all going to be okay! Okay?" I said softly
"No! No its not!" She answered. Noah and Amanda walk past the music. Noah stop
"Amanda! You keep going I'll catch up with you!" He said and walking into the music room. Great. Just great!
"What?" Richelle questioned and narrowed her eyes at Noah! Oh my gosh! Why do I have to be caught in the middle of this?
"Look! I just want to know why you said that you didnt want to do the duet with me and why you said we have no chemistry?" He asked innocent
"Because we don't have as much chemistry as you and Amanda. Ok?" She said. This girl wasnt sad anymore.....No.....she was angry! "Ok so just shut up and never talk to me ag-" .

Richelle

I was not upset anymore. I was angry. My blood was boiling.
"Ok so just shut up and never talk to me ag-" I was cut off by Noah connecting his lips to mine. Riley clapped and smiled. Why?
"Noah?" Amanda said sadly tears were in her eyes. She was standing at the door. Shit. My life isn't worth living now! I automatically pushed him.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted. I had to save my relationship with Amanda for the sake of this team.
"Amanda, Me and Richelle will go now since you need to sort this out. See ya!" Riley said she then grabbed my wrist and ran out of the room with me. "You can thank me later!" She ran off clearly she had left me to listen to Nomanda's conversation
"What were you thinking?" Amanda said she was in tears
"I dont know. But all i know is that I love Richelle." He said looking down at the floor
"Oh well I love you. But clearly she the girl that you love not me! Friends?" She asks
"Friends." Noah answers and shapes her hand.
"Go get her!" She said punching his arm playfully and walking out. Thank God she didn't see me! I hear him coming so I casually start to walk down the hallway. He runs up to me and grabs my wrist and kisses me.
"Awh. Your welcome." Riley says giving me a wink.
"Richelle. I have always loved you I've never stopped." He says looking deep into my eyes.
"I love you." I say smiling.
"Love you too!" He says. "So like what are we now?"
"Nochelle! Duh." I say and walk away smirking. I really do love him.

Hey did you like part two?

Thanks for reading 😂😂