OneShot (8)

Important: Based off of Briar and Myles' project: Sorry
May contain swearing.

Briar

I walk towards the studio. My blood is boiling. How could Myles do this to me? I hear music playing as I head towards the door. The studio is normally locked around this time unless some books it. Myles thinks he can dance his worries away. But he can't. He cant get rid of me.
I storm into Studio A and drop my bag on the floor. I sprint towards him. I would be punching him but his holding my fists.
"HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME?" I screech at the top of my lungs. No one else is here.
"BRIAR. Let me explain." He answers in a much calmer voice.
"NO. I WONT. I SAW YOU FUCKING KISS MADDIE. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING EXPLAINING TO DO." I scream and I pushed him off me. He starts dancing the duet we are supposed to be competing with in a couple days but now thats now going to happen. I join in. After, he tries to hug me. I push him off. He gives up and walks down the hall I sprint after him and show him the texts that he has sent Maddie.
"WHY WERE YOU FUCKING TEXTING HER?" I shout into his face and show him the phone he grabs my wrists and looks through the texts. "HOW COULD YOU?"
He drops my wrist and walks away. I just stand there for a minute. I run up to him and start attacking him. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I scream he takes off my flannel. I stand there with a look of disgust on my face. He walks down the steps and slides down the wall. I run up our faces are centimeters away from eachother. I take off his shirt and storm out to Studio B. I start my solo. He joins in.
When the music finishes he tries to hug me. I push him off me.
"FUCK SAKE MYLES. I CANT TAKE YOUR FUCKING MIND GAMES ANYMORE. WE'RE FINISHED!" I scream and I storm out of the Studio tears running down my cheeks its really cold. I fold my arms and walk to my car. How could I let him play me like that?
I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around as Myles tries to dance with me. I pust him off me again. He grabs my wrist and turns me around and puts his hands on my face and I put my cold hands touch his face and our foreheads touch. Once I feel myself hit the car. I kick him to ground. I go on top of him. I look around for a stone to throw but something catches my eye. A glass bottle.
"BRIAR. STOP. NO." He yells and covers his face with his arms. I grab the bottle and throw it to the ground.
"Goodbye Myles." I said. As i got off him and got in the car and drove away from this studio forever....