Oneshot (10)

Hey. This is the last one shot in this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Important: This is a Nochelle argument. (A bit of Jiley as well😉)
ENJOYYY ❤️❤️

"Are you serious?" Richelle yelled at Noah. Everyone in A-troupe looking at the four. James and Riley in a argument as well.
"You accepted the invitation. I cant believe you." Riley and Richelle both yelled at the same time.
"What? Amanda invited me to her house! Whats so bad about that?" Noah said calmly standing up so he was facing Richelle
"I can't believe Chloe asked you to be her prom date." Riley said to James. James then stood up. "AND YOU SAID YES!" She yelled back. Everyone in A-troupe gasped.
"I can't I- I need a break." Richelle said running out of the studio A and into the music room.
"Richelle. Wait." He yelled. He was about to run to her when James grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back.
"I'll go." Riley said sighing. "RICHELLE! WAIT UP!" He said going towards the music room. Noah managed to get free of James and ran out to her. Leaving James standing in the middle of Studio A awkwardly. Once he got there he spoke to Riley. Who was watching Richelle's solo. "Hey. You can go." He whispered to her. She nodded and walked off down the hall.
When she finished her solo. She collapsed to the ground, panting.
"Look Richelle, I am so sorry." He said looking down at her.
"Do you even know what your apologizing for?" She asked taking a sip of her water.
"EVERYONE IN STUDIO A NOW!" Miss Kate yelled down the hall. She walked out of Music room. Not bothering to look back at Noah. He followed her as he tried to explain himself. She didn't listen. They practiced the group routine. At the end, Noah and Richelle's faces were inches away from one another. He kissed her but she pulled away and ran out of the studio. He stood there and watched her run away. He didn't go after her. He knew he had lost her. He had lost her for good.