OneShot (5)

IMPORTANT- Briar has an older brother call Trevor.

Trevor

I come home from football training and I walk up stairs to hear kissing noises. It is coming from Briars room. Oh God. If catch Bryles. I might cry. I walk up to the door and turn the door knob and I prepare myself for what I was about to witness.

Briar

Myles and I are making out on the bed Myles is on top of me we are just back from dance. I am in a sports bra and shorts and Myles is in jeans and he is topless.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD. GET THE FUCK OFF MY SISTER NOW!" My brother Trevor is standing at the door. Myles has ALWAYS been scared of my brother. It kinda cute.
"Look bro...I-I" Myles stutters. I already know this isnt going to end well.
"Oh please." Trevor said and swung his fist at Myles jaw. Myles dropped to the floor in pain blood pouring from his lip.
"TREVOR! WHAT THE FUCK?" I jump of the bed and lean down to Myles.
"Why are you helping that wimp?" He said looking down at Myles. At this point Myles is to weak. One more punch and Myles will be knocked out. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. ACTUALLY DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME." I say to Trevor as I stand up and give him a light push. He looks hurt but at this point I don't really care. He leaves.
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." I say sitting down next to Myles tears are dripping down my cheeks.
"Oh babe. Don't cry." He says and engulfs me in a hug. After, we go down stairs and we have changed into our clothes. I grab a ice pack and give it to Myles. He sits down on the sofa and places on his jaw.
"I will be back in a minute." I say looking at Myles. He just nods and I head towards the kitchen and close the door behinde me. I see Trevor sitting at the table. I sit down across from him.
"How could you Trevor?" I say in a hurt tone.
"Briar listen. I'm your big brother. When I saw you two. I thought he was going to hurt you and in the heat of the moment I just swung my fist. I only did it becuase I love you. Ok?" He said looking down at his feet. He was disappointed in himself. I could tell.
"Trevor listen. If you go and say sorry to Myles right now everything will be ok. Ok?" I say. He hesitates for a moment. "Are you actually hesitating right now?" I say in a disgusted tone. He gets up and walks into the living room. I follow him and I stand at the doorway.
"Listen bro. I'm so sorry. I just did it in the heat of the moment." He says looking at the floor.
"Its alright man." Myles says and stood up and they bro Hugged. After that Myles left.
"Thanks Trev" I say hugging him.
"No problem Bri." He said hugging me back.